Chapter 1

There is a MALE in FEMALE. MR. in MRS; HE in each SHE . Which prove that MAN can't live without a WoMAN.

Giara's POV.

Left cut, right cut, kick, punch, left cut, righ-

"Commander wants to see you G." Nick's voice interrupted my murdering session.

"It's Giara for you and I'll be there."
I said giving the last punch to the poor punching bag. How I wanted that bag to be Nick's face.

"Okay." He replied and left.

I better start moving towards Commander's office and see what he wants from his dear daughter. That's right folks I am commander's daughter and yeah I'm calling him commander instead of father/dad/daddy or whatever you guys call your father these days. I am not allowed to call him dad/father or whatever, not in public, not at home, let alone in here. By in here I mean the SAA quarters. Secret Agent Agency. Weird name right? But yeah I'm an agent and my so called father is the Commander/The Boss of SAA. And now I'm heading towards his office. Here I go without knocking his door.

"You wanted to see me Commander." I said entering his office.

"Yeah baby girl I just wanted to spend some quality time with you." That's not what he said. Well that was my imagination or you could say fantasy I was waiting for to come true. The first thing he did when I entered his office is shout at me.

"Where the hell are your manners? ENTERING WITHOUT KNOCKING!?!" He screamed.

"It's not like you were going at it on your desk." I muttered under my breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT GIARA?!?" He screamed again. It's like his volume button is broken. His voice is always at 90 decibel. Too much noise pollution.

"I said I am sorry." I replied.

"Sorry?? Sorry doesn't repair any mistakes that you've committed --

And here he goes again with his sorry doesn't change anything lecture. I zoned out. How I wish to have an island of chicken nuggets. Swimming in pool of nuggets. Me making sweet-sweet love to nuggets. I'll name it The Island of Nuggets. No I'll name it Giara's Island of Nuggets. That's more like it. It would be so cool, technically not because I like my nuggets hot and spicy just like me. Hot, spicy, sexy--

"Giara? Giara are you listening to me? GIARA!??!" I was brought back to reality once again by my screaming father.

"Huh? Yeah I was listening." I replied.

"Oh okay so as I was saying, There's a new case, it'll be starting tomorrow. You need to pack your bags and move back to our house in Pittsburgh." He said without even informing about the job.

"Okay what it is? Arresting? Spying? Killing? What is the job? Reason?"

"Ah huh. You're have assigned as bodyguard of Blake Olsen's son." He said avoiding eye contact.

"Bodyguard of who?!? YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!"

"There's no need to shout." Look who's talking. "You're assigned, now get things done you'll be leaving soon."

"You want me to babysit a teenage boy. That to be a son of some rich tycoon, who'll be a total brat no doubt!!"

"Technically you're a teenager too Giara." He stated.

"Yeah but that's different Commander!"

"Now you are being brat here Giara."

"Stop calling me Giara"

"That's your name Giara"

"Ughhh!!!!! But why me?? Why not Jack? Alec? Why not even Nick?!?"

"Look Giara I know how much you don't want to 'babysit' this kid but there is no one who'll be able to do this job other than you."

"What are you--" he cut me off.

"I know you think that I don't care about you, don't have faith in you but I have and always will. Now you've got the chance to show everyone that you're the daughter of Nathan Edwards. That you've got Edwards blood running in your veins."

"I- I'll get the job done." I said in a shocked state.

"Good, now you can leave. I'll send in details for you." I nodded and left.

It's been what twelve years. Twelve years since he has acknowledged me as his daughter. It felt so good like-like I'm not alone anymore. Now it's my responsibility to prove him right. I'll be the bodygu--

"Ahhhh!!! I bloody forgot that I've to guard a teenage boy. Ughh!! Prevent me from killing that brat whoever he's gonna be." I said to the big guy upstairs.

A/N :

Hey guys it my first story. I know its a bit cliché. Okay fine not a bit but a whole lot of cliché storyline but give it a try guys. Btw i like cliché. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜