Chapter 59

You are only one decision away from a totally different life.

Giara's POV.

After five minutes of moving, the movement had stopped. They weren't moving, they had stopped. As I was getting closer to them the area became shadier. There were no cars on road, empty broken houses. I decided to ditch my car, the noise of my car might alert them. I parked it to the side. I pulled out my extra gun which is always hidden under my car seat. I unstrapped my heels. Without them would be comfortable. I discarded my fur jacket, secured my hair in a tight bun and took the device and my cellphone. I tucked my cellphone in my bra. I climbed off the car barefoot, well it was better option than high heels.

Using the device I followed the directions which led to Jay. I reached a old warehouse. I could see light glowing inside which indicated that they were inside plus, I had reached the red dot on the device. I tucked the device in my bra and walked towards the warehouse.

A Jeep was parked in the front, shutter of the warehouse was open, I rounded the warehouse trying to find another entry inside. There was a small window but big enough for me to get in. I climbed on the window sills peeping inside being cautious. Checking before jumping inside, being barefoot really helped. Straightening up, I leaned my body against the wall and moving against it, peeping in if anyone was present. The coast was clear so I rushed towards the various iron racks to hide myself. The only guiding light was from the moon which peeped from the broken shed.

The warehouse was bigger than I thought. There was nothing but iron racks with some cardboard boxes. No sound could be heard. They must be on other side. I moved towards the direction of light being cautious. There was he, tied to the chair. I quickly rushed towards him.

"Jay?" I lifted his face by his chin. His lip was busted. "Jay? Jay wake up." I lightly slapped his cheeks few times but he wasn't waking up. Paul must have drugged him. I started untying his hands.

"You are early than expected." An unfamiliar voice said from behind making me snapped back at it with my gun pointed at the target. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said as walked towards me revealing his face. "Hey Giara." Paul smirked looking at me.

To be honest I was bewildered hearing him talk but I composed myself and glared at him.

"Agent put your gun down." Another voice said, which was from Jay's direction. I shifted and tilted my head to see a man hold his loaded gun at Jay's head.

"You wouldn't kill him." I gritted through my teeth turning towards Paul.

"And why would you think that?" He smirked raising his eyebrow at me.

"You had many chance but you didn't. Or should I say your boss wouldn't command his dogs to do so." I replied. He narrowed his eyes at how I emphasise on dogs.

"Hmmm, you don't know me well Giara. I don't play by rules more over I don't follow rules if I don't want to." He grinned as he walked near me. I pulled the trigger guard pointing my gun at his head.

"One more step, I'll shoot your brains off."

"No, one more word and your dear lover dies there." He said glaring at me. "Rico." He called the guy who was holding Jay at gun point. The guy nodded and pulled out a syringe filled with some white liquid. "There, my guy is holding the syringe filled with grey death. I am sure you are familiar with it. I had already injected very small amount in his body. Don't worry he is fine other than being unconscious. But I won't guarantee that he will be fine after that syringe touches his skin."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Oh try me Giara." I can't let him hurt Jay. I had already put himdanger. I lower my gun and release it from my hand. It touched the ground witha clank.

"Good choice. Now kick it to Rico." He orders, I did as he said. "Such a obedient pet. I would love to have you for myself." He says as he walk towards me, few inches away from me. I just glared at him. "Rico go ahead and call the boss while I have a little chat with my pet." He grins at me before winking. I could see from my corner of eye as Rico guy nods and leaves.

"So where were we?" He asks and lifts his hand to touch my cheek. I turned my face to the side before his hand could touch me. "Tsk tsk. I don't like disobedient pet." He clicks his tongue and leans in. "You know what I to do with disobedient pet? Punishment." He whispers. My eyes saw red. I don't enjoy being downgraded, especially by some bastard like him.

I turned my face towards him and round a punch on his face. It hits his face pretty hard. He stumbled back holding his face. I wasted no time and kick him on his stomach. He lost his balance and fell down on his back. I walk towards him and held him by his collar.

"Son" Punch "of" Punch "a" Punch "bitch." Punch. I was punching him to death until someone held my both arms and pulled me of him. I started to use my legs and kicked him until I was completely off him. I turned my head to see Rico guy holding my one arm and other was held by new guy. Growling I started twisting my body trying to release myself from their hold. Leaning my weight on one leg, I lifted the other and kicked the Rico guy on his leg. From sudden pain he released his grip on me, taking the chance I twist my other arm releasing myself from the grip and pushed him back using front kick.

I rushed towards Jay wanting to untie him but was pulled back by my hair. I elbowed whoever was holding me hard making him let go. I turn glare at the Rico guy who had held me. I walked towards him and punched him in throat, he was knocked out. I walked towards the other guy lift him up by his collar. As I was about to punch him to death, something hits my head and I blackout.

When I opened my eyes, I was tied to chair, making impossible for me to move.

"You're awake." Paul smirked walking towards me. I mentally laughed at his fucked up face. I did him good.

"Coward." I chuckled.

"What did you say?" He gritted stomping towards me.

"I called you a coward. Attacking from behind because you can't fight a girl doesn't really make you gallant."

"You bitch!" He strike me across my face. It hurt like a bitch. I could taste blood in my mouth. I chuckled and spit it.

"What, Pauly couldn't handle getting beat down by a girl?" I teased. He took a hold of my face, his grip hard.

"Paul." Rico guy warned. Paul groaned and pushed my face to side harshly.

"Oh looky, Paul has a babysitter. Yo Rico handle you boy he is being naughty." I know I was riling him up but I had nothing better to do. "I wonder why you need a babysitter, didn't your mama teach you manners." At that he was back, this time his hand was wrapped around my neck.

"You don't talk about that woman." He said glaring into my eyes. I was choking but riling him up had a different fun.

"Oh wait, your mother wasn't really a good one huh?"

"I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" He shouted as he released his grip from my neck and punched me so hard that I crashed down on the floor. I groaned from the pain of hitting my head on ground.

"Paul stop it! She is just riling you up!" Rico guy shouted as he held Paul from coming at me. I don't know what they talked about but they were whispering and soon Paul was front of me, picking my chair up.

"You're lucky that Uncle want you alive at any cost or else you won't be able to live after those words left your mouth." He whispered in my ear. "You know what, I don't really like you, women like you, who think they are strong, independent, can do anything they like. You women aren't supposed to be like that. Your place is not beside men, your place is under us, under men's shoes." I glared at him. I wanted to say something but my jaw was paining from slight movement. He slapped me again. "Your eyes shouldn't meet men's. They are supposed to be down, staring at our feet."

"Paul be careful." Rico warned again.

"Don't worry Rico, I think Ms. Agent here can take it. Right Giara?" He said smirking at me. "After all she is strong woman who thinks she can fight a man."

"Oh I already did." I muttered out chuckling. He slapped me again.

"I told you to shut your mouth pet!" He shouted and laughed. "Ah hit will be fun disciplining her." He laughed like a maniac.

"Giara?" My head snapped towards the voice.

"Oh look! Lover boy is awake!" Paul exclaimed smiling at him and me.

"Jay? A-are you okay?" I asked as my eyes softened at his confused eyes.

"Yes I think? Why am I tied to this chair? Why are you too? Are you Okay there? I can't really see clearly. My jaw hurts, my head hurts Giara. And is that Paul? Paul what are you doing here?" He was confused.

"Looks like your lover doesn't really remember anything. Paul whispered. "Should I give him a recap?" He grinned and straightened up.

"No!" As soon as the word left from my mouth l was slapped again.

"What the hell!" Jay shouted. "Paul why would you hit her!" He shouted again.

"I told you to shut your mouth." He simply said to me and turned towards Jay. "Why did I hit her? Because she was being a naughty pet. I wonder how you let her talk back to you Jay?"

"What is wrong you Paul?! And pet? She a fucking woman Paul!"

"Exactly, a pet." Paul nodded. "How come you don't remember anything? The drug started its effect halfway through. You must remember me punching you and dragging here."

"Punching me?" Jay questioned himself and he must have released something because he shouted. "You son of a bitch!"

"And he remembers." Paul chuckled. "This whole thing is so funny. I mean you" He pointed his finger at me. "thought that Uncle would walk into your trap but it was like you yourself placed the trap and then walked right into it. It's so dumb of you to think that you, a woman can outsmart us men." He laughed.

"W-what? What are you talking about?" Jay asked.

"What am I talking about? Jay here still thinks I am his high school friend." He laughed. "Oh you poor, poor Jay. I feel pity for you. Jay, Giara here wasn't the only undercover agent you got around you. I was there all the time following you around, your every move. I knew that she was your hired bodyguard the very moment she stepped into the school pretending your family friend. I sometimes wonder are you really a trained agent? You couldn't even protect him the first time and now you just directly handed him over to us." He chuckled.

As he saying those things I came to released that he was right. Was I really a good enough? All I ever did was put Jay in danger since I was appointed as his bodyguard.

"It was fun watching you play with everyone's emotions. I mean arranging a party just to spend some time with your new found friends freely. Marvellous cover up Giara." He clapped his hands shaking his head. "Poor Jay, he really thought you wanted to spend time with him." I snapped my head towards Jay. He was hurt, I could see it on his face clearly.

"Jay..." I called but turned his face away from me. I sighed and then glared towards Paul. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh pretty, pretty pet, I want so many things from you, are you up for that?" He smirked.

"Don't call her a pet you bastard!" Jay shouted.

"Lover boy is protective. More than you Giara." He chuckled. I glared at him.

"That's enough Paul." A new voice said. Walked in man in well fitted suit. Looking at the scar on his left eyebrow, I knew he was Donati, I had seen his photo. He was now much older and with well grown beard. He turned towards me and smiled.

"Hello Giara."

A/N :

Ahhhhh! Donati's here! And Paul is a psycho bitch! Let me know your views on this chap. Also don't forget to vote and share this story with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜