Not an update 2!!

Behold the readers around the world the author of this book is finally showing her face. Well not exactly the face but yeah, you get it, don't you?

Hola everyone! It's me Alba the author. Uh uh uh! Hold your weapons!!! If you kill me now you won't be able to know if Jay and Giara finally get together or not. *Readers put down their weapons*

*Sighs in relief* Thank you. So where was I? Yeah! I apologize again for late updates. And this will not be the last apology since I won't be updating any time soon but I'll try my best to. I hope you'll cooperate with me. Because it's very difficult for me to manage studies and wattpad at the same. I'm in senior year and I have very little time to prepare myself for finals. And let me tell you I haven't opened my books yet. So I hope you understand my situation and spare my life.

Well now that's aside. I wanted to do a thing and make up for my mistake. So I've read many books and seen the author do the questioning thing where readers ask questions to the characters and author. I like the idea. It's fun and I mean why not?

So you are going to ask questions and also answer at the same. Confused? I'm too. Gosh! Why I'm so bad at explaining things!

Jay: You are bad at everything.*Snorts*

Alba: Oh god! Will you stop Jay? I get it you are upset. Get ice cream, watch a chick-flick and get over it!!

Jay: No.

Alba: Whatever I'm just gonna ignore you. So the questioning thing. You are going to ask a question with your answer and then I'll or characters will be answering the same question.

For eg :-
Q : What is your favourite food?
Your answer : whatever your answer is.
My answer : Chicken Nuggets baby!

If you get it then cheers! And if you don't then I don't know how to explain it in better way. With this questioning thing will get to know each other better. It's so going to fun. Remember you can ask anything you want. Freedom is yours so spread your wings!

Giara: Yeah but you'll be getting the answer is not guaranteed.

Readers: Why?

Alba: Yeah why?

Jay: Because you wouldn't want to be a spoiler you dumb head.

Alba: Oh right! Don't ask me questions about what's happening further or who is winky face, etc, etc. And you! *Points finger at Jay* don't call me a dumb head.

Jay: I'll call you whatever I like.

Alba: Marky!!!!!!

Marcus: Yes sweetsweets?

Alba: Jay's calling me dumb head!

Marcus: Awwww! Come here you sugar-sweet. *Open his arms wide* Jay don't be a naughty boy and apologies now.

Alba: *smriks at Jay and fake sobs in Marcus's arms*

Jay: *glares at Alba*

Giara: What's with this overly diabetic nicknames?

Jay: Yeah! And how does she gets to call you Marky?

Marcus: Well... she just does!!

Jay: You're not making any sense just like her. *glares at Alba again*

Giara: Can we do this later? You guys are forgetting about the audience here. Alba?

Alba: Huh? *cuddles in Marcus's arms*

Giara: Alba!!

Alba: *jumps out of Marcus's cuddly arms* Huh! Yes sir! I-I mean yes Giara? What were you saying?

Giara: *glares*

Alba: Oh yeah! Sorry it's just that Marky is so cuddly. *moves to cuddle again but stops when sees Giara glaring* U-uh so as I was saying you can ask questions to any character you want. Just mentioned the name of character and your question. Don't forget to answer your own question too!

You can ask questions in this chapter only. I'll be a posting a chapter with all your answer or with the next update. It all depends on number of questions you ask.
So hit me with all your questions people.
Until then buh-bye!!

Marcus: Bye ladies! *Winks*

Jay: *Just waves and gives a sexy smrik*

Giara: *just nods*

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜