Chapter 21

Enjoy your life today. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come.

Jay's POV.

"Sooo??"

"So?" Everyone questioned.

"Never mind. I'm gonna go find Rachel." I stood up and left she-man, Mark and Samuel to whatever they were doing. And that was nothing!! They were doing nothing just sitting there ideally. I guess we just fell into awkwardness after Samuel and she-man's heart to heart conversation. But it was nice of her to make him realise that he shouldn't change himself for someone who is not worth it. I never thought something like that would come out of she-man's mouth. I thought that she was a cold hearted bitch.

*Beep beep*

"It's good to see you partying with your friends.
Enjoy yourself, maybe its your last party. : )"

What the hell? Another one? How does he know I am partying? Should I tell she-man? Maybe I should not. She'll make big deal out of nothing. It's someone from my friends. I'm sure. They also played the same prank on Mark last year. I should just find Rachel and enjoy this party. I looked around and saw Lucas.

"Hey Lucas!" I shouted over the music.

"Hey JJ! What's up buddy?" He said giving me a bro hug.

"Nice party you got here."

"Thanks buddy."

"Hey listen, have you seen Rachel?"

"Yeah I saw her heading towards backyard with her girls." He said pointing his thumb towards the backyard.

"Thanks dude." I said slapping his back. I started walking towards backyard but was pulled back by my collar.

"What the---"

"Were you going to tell me?" She-man hissed glaring furiously at me.

"What are you talking about?" I said slapping her hands off me.

"Oh let me refresh your memory." She said taking out her cell phone and reading out. "Listen carefully, 'Its good to see you partying with your friends. Enjoy yourself, maybe it's your last party. Smiley face.' DOES THAT SOUND FAMILIAR TO YOU?" She shouted with her fist clenched.

"How did you find out about that?" I was flabbergasted. How the hell did she came to know about the text?

"I have and get each and every detail of your incoming and outgoing calls and text messages."

"It's invasion of privacy. You can't do that."

"Yes I can. When you think it's not important to inform me about that text then I can do more than invading your privacy. Now let's go." She snapped pulling me with my arm.

"No. I need to find Rachel. I'm her ride home." I jerked off my armfrom her hold.

"Now is not the time. She can find herself a ride. Just text her you areleaving."

"No. Plus Mark is also not here. I need to find him too. I'm not leavingthem. You are my bodyguard right? You are trained enough to protect me, then dothat."

"That's what I am doing. Protecting you by getting you out of here. Nowlet's go." She said trying to grab me. But I dodged and ran off towardsbackyard losing her behind in the crowd.

"Rachel?" I called out for her walking further. But seems like noone's around here. I turned back to head inside the house but someone pulled meback. What is with these people pulling me back? But this time someone had putits hand on my mouth. I couldn't speak.

"Mmmhh hmm muh."

"Shut up you idiot. You already took long enough to come out alone."An unfamiliar male voice said.

"Mmmh muh."

"Ugh shut up." I bit off his palm making him let go. "Ahhh!Bloody fucker!"

"SHE-MAN! Wait no she might not help me if I call her that. GIARA! HELPME!! GI--" I was cut off by a sock in mouth choking me and blocking mycries for help. He hit me in the back of my knees causing me to fall. He tookthe chance and tied my hands dragging to the van. Why does every kidnaper needto have a van? He opened the door and pushed me inside.

"Bastard bit me. Come on let's move before he starts calling for someoneelse." Kidnaper said to his partner who was in the driver seat. "Bythe way who the hell is she-man? And Giara, really? You were calling a girl forhelp?" He laughed. Where the hell is she when she's needed?

"Actually he was calling for me." She-man turned around making Mr.Kidnaper shock and me happy.

"What the-- Where is Jake?!?" He exclaimed.

"Marcus honey. Show him where this Jake is?" She said sweetly.

"Jakey is here." Mark said from behind. "Aww look at him. Helooks so innocent when he is sleeping." He said pinching an unconscious manbeside him. At that kidnaper started fidgeting.

"Uh huh huh. Don't even try." She said holding gun point at him."Good boy. Now untie him." He did as she told. As soon as he untiedmy hands, first thing that I did was punch him in the face.

"Owww!! That hurts." I said blowing air on my knuckles.

"Well thanks for making him unconscious." She-man said.

"You're welcome." I grinned and earned smack from Mark at the back ofmy head.

"What the hell Mark?!?"

"Thank you Marcus for that. And you will shut your mouth until I tell youto open it." She said glaring through mirror at me.

"But--"

"Shut it. First you keep quiet about the text and then you run off eventhough I warn you it's not safe. Fucking idiot. What if we were not smartenough to find you? Then what would have happened? You would have been gonesomewhere, where they would have tortured you to death, cut you into pieces andthen parceled us." She snapped angrily. Her knuckles turning white due toher tight grip on the steering wheel.

"C-cut m-me into pi-pieces?!?" I stuttered in fear almost shitting mypants.

"Shut up!!" I flinched. Mark put his hand on my shoulder to consoleme.

"I am sorry." I apologized in small voice but she ignored me.

A/N:

Finally some action huh? Btw my story is on 10th rank in action. Thank you guys for reading. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜