Chapter 19

I am not difficult women at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.

Jay's POV.

"We are definitely partying tonight!" Mark exclaimed while excitedly jumping towards the locker room. "Damn it's gonna be so fun." I pulled him back by his collar.

"What the--"

"Shhhh!!"

"Jay what the hell are you doing with pulling me like that?"

"Just keep your mouth shut and look at that." I said pointing towards she-man and our coach.

"What? She also fell for his charm now." He scoffed. I smack his head.

"Keep your voice down. And I don't think so. They know each other well, because she called him by his name remember."

"Yeah he also said that 'i would never doubt that aim.' Yeah totally know each other."

"What do you think? How do they know each other? Ohh lookie they are hugging each other again. Maybe be her boyfriend?"

"Maybe. I didn't knew she was into older men."

"Hmmmm. Maybe she like experienced men." Soon we had forgotten that we were spying on them.

"Yeah I do like my man experienced." We heard her say.

"You do?" We both stupidly questioned her then widen our eyes realising that we got caught. She stood there narrowed eyes and arms crossed.

"You do know that you have to keep quiet when you are eavesdropping."

"Who said we were eavesdropping?"

"Yeah who said that? We were just standing here watching you hug coach twice." Mark opened his stupid mouth trying to reason. I smack my head.

"Oh yeah?" She said amused.

"Totally." Mark nodded sternly. At that she burst out laughing.

"You are so cute Marcus." She pinched his cheek went towards girls locker room chuckling.

"You are stupid Mark."

"She called me cute." He grinned stupidly holding his cheek where she pinched. I just shook my head dragging him with me towards locker room.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"WHO'S THAT SEXY THANG I SEE OVER THERE?

THAT'S ME, STANDING IN THE MIRROR.

WHAT'S THAT ICY THANG HANGING ROUND MY NECK?

THAT'S GOLD, SHOW ME SOME RESPECT."

If you are wondering what is happening in here. Then let me tell you. We are in car with she-man who is in drivers seat trying not to kill Mark who is busy screaming his lungs out and me? I'm sitting innocently in the back seat.

"So we are going to this party in evening." That made Mark to shut up for while. She gave me a grateful look through mirror for shutting him up before questioning.

"Hmmm. Where's this party at?"

"Baywood Street." Mark answered.

"Okay. I have errands to run then I'll pick you up."

"No. I'll be driving Rachel. So you know..." I trailed off hoping she would let me free. She stared at me through mirror looking in my eyes for a moment before answering.

"Fine I'll follow you there." With that Mark started with his horrible singing. I don't know what happened it was too quick. One moment he was singing and now he was unconscious in his seat.

"What the hell did you do to him?!?"

"Pressure point."

"What?"

"Pressure point near your neck makes you unconscious. Don't worry he'll be up in an hour and half." I sat back hoping he really would.

"And here we are." She said cutting off the engine.

"What about him?"

"Don't you worry when your bodyguard is here." She getting out of the car.

"Okay." I said getting off too. She round the car opening the door, pulling Mark out and lifting him over her shoulder like he was a sack of potatoes. I just stared at her in shocked. Is she for real? So effortlessly she is carrying him as if he doesn't even weight.

*Splash!!*

"Ahhh!! Help me! I'm drowning!!" Mark shouted paddling his arms and legs.

"Shut up Mark! That was a glass of water, you better get up before I splash you with a bucket of water and stop paddling dude, you are messing up the covers of bed.

"I'm not drowning." He said sitting up.

"No you are not. Now get ready before you miss an awesome party." Whoosh!! And just like that he was gone.

"I'll be downstairs Mark!" He grunted in reply. I went downstairs only to see she-man munching on apple? With Rachel sitting opposite to her trying to dig a hole through glaring at her. She turned her attention on me as soon as I graced her with my presence.

"What is she doing here Jay baby?" She asked. I looked for help at she-man but she was busy munching on that damn apple.

"She was here to meet dad. Right Giara?" She just ignored me.

"Whatever. Let's go baby." Rachel pulled at my arm.

"I'm ready. Now let's go party people!!" Mark exclaimed.

"What is he doing here now?" Rachel whined.

"What is she doing here now?" He mimicked.

"Now is not the time for your petty fights." I said pulling Rachel with me. We walked towards my car. I pulled open the passenger's door for Rachel to get in.

"Mark what are you doing?" I asked as Mark opened the door to backseat.

"Getting in the car duh."

"No you're not. Let me have some alone time with Rachel."

"But what about me?"

"Please Mark. With she-man around us, I couldn't even get to spend time with my girlfriend."

"But--"

"She-man will give you a lift. She is following us there right?"

"Okay. Just for you Jay. And listen don't do anything stupid like confess your 'love' just wait for her okay?" He said pleading.

"Yeah."

Finally I could spend some quality time with my girlfriend.

"Jay?"

"Coming baby!"

A/N:

Come on people you gotta comment for me to know if I should keep going on or not. Please do comment people I really would like to know if you like my story or not. So please comment, vote and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜