Chapter 49

You don't know pain until you are staring at yourself in the mirror tears in your eyes, begging yourself to just hold on and be strong. THAT IS PAIN.

"Giara wait! GIARA!!" Blake Olsen shouted as he ran after Giara with his friend Nathan.

"GIARA! STOP!!" Nathan shouted when he saw his daughter climbing her bike and speeding off. He stopped running as she crossed the gates.

"Come on Nathan! We'll take my car." Blake said walking towards his car.

"No."

"What? Nathan what are you talking about?! She was not in good state to drive!" Blake exclaimed in disbelief.

"I-I think we should give her some space. You go inside. I'll see what I have to do." Nathan nodded and walked towards his car.

"B-but -"

"Don't worry about it Blake. She will be fine." He said as he climbed in his car, driving off.

"I pray so." Blake said and turned around to walk inside. As soon as he reached inside his wife came rushing towards him with his son following behind.

"Blake what's going on here?" Rosalie questioned. Blake pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Blake?" She asked again.

"Rose-" And started explaining what happened since last night. Jay stood listening to his father. Head bowed, fist clenched. He was ashamed. He was angry at himself. How could he? What was wrong with him?

"Oh my god! Blake.." Rosalie gasped. Tears ran down her cheeks. "Poor girl. Blake how did she held it in? And what is wrong with Nathan?! How could he do that to his own daughter?!?!" She cried. "Blake where is she?"

"I don't know. She speed off before we could stop her. I suggested that Nathan and I, we will follow her but he said she needs space." Blake answered sighing.

"What space!? Is he crazy?!" Rosalie shouted.

"I know I tried to tell him that but he cut me off saying he'll do what he has to do."

"What? Abandon her!"

"Rose calm down." Blake said as George came rushing with glasses of water. "Here drink some water and calm down." He said and turned towards his son. "Jay?" He called but Jay just stood there with his head down.

"Jay? Honey?" Rosalie called.

"Mom.." He looked up, eyes glassy. "M-mom I-I didn't mean to-o.." He choked.

"It's okay honey come here." Rosalie shook her head opening her arms. Jay ran and fell in her arms. "Shh. It's okay Jay. You didn't know." Rosalie cooed running her fingers through his hair. He looked up shaking his head.

"N-no mom I knew how her father treated her. I just didn't know what came over me. I blurted it out in anger. I didn't mean it mom. I didn't mean it I swear."

"I know, I know honey." Rosalie patted his back then pulled him in hug.

"Ciao mia adorabile gente! What is happening?" Marcus walked in happily greeting everyone. Then he saw Blake sitting on couch tensed and his Aunt Rose hugging Jay. "Why? I need hugs too." He said as he walked towards them.

"Mark?" Rosalie asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Jay said he was skipping so I am skipping too. It would have been boring without him and pretty lady." He shrugged. "So what's happening here? Why is atmosphere so tensed?" He asked in hushed voice "Why is Jay hugging yo- wait are you, are you crying?" He asked with his eyes wide when Jay pulled back from Aunt Rose.

"Mark." Jay said. "I screwed up again."

"What?" He asked. "Don't tell me you open your mouth without thinking." Jay gave him a half hearted grin to confirm his doubt. "Oh god." Marcus sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Okay. Mark please take Jay to his room. You can talk there." Rosalie said. Both nodded and walked upstairs.

"Blake send someone to search for her. You said she was in not state to drive. What if something happens to her? Blake are you listening?" Rosalie asked shaking him.

"Rose I think Nathan is right. We should give her some space. She is old enough to take care of herself. Even if we tried to help her I don't think she would open up. She needs to let it out on her own. If we interfere she would bottle it up. You saw her right, after Jay blew up on her. She didn't even react in front of us she calmly said she had to leave. I-I think she needs some alone time." Blake explained taking his wife's hands in his.

"I know Blake but I am worried. I know she won't let it out in front of us but she still needs a shoulder to lean on. Blake she is hurting and she needs someone." Rosalie said as she leaned on him. Blake pulled her closer. "Why she has to suffer more Blake? Losing Gloria was enough pain to surfer from. Why Nathan has to treat her like that?"

"I don't know Rose, I don't know. I am as disappointed as you are." Blake said tightening his grip on Rosalie.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -

"Jay what did you do?" Marcus asked as soon as Jay walked in his room from the washroom. Jay sighed and plopped down on his bed.

"When I came to know that Rachel was cheating on me I was so upset, that time we had a deep talk. She told me about her life. About how she lost her mother at the age of six, about how her father was not by her side when she mourned for her mother, about how she grew up all alone. And when finally she thought she had friends they betrayed her. Today I was no different from them Mark. I-I became the cause of her pain." Jay said looking at his clenched fist.

"Jay what did you do?" Marcus asked.

"Yesterday she came back wanting to talk with dad. George told me but I knew she had to talk about work so I didn't say anything in front of you guys since Rina and Sophia don't know anything. So I waited until you guys left, I went to search for her but I guess she left before we could meet. So I asked George, he said she went to dad's office and they had pretty heated conversation. That she was shouting at dad and all so I confronted dad but he said it was none of my business. I got angry. She didn't had any right to shout at dad. So today when I saw her I blew up on her, called her a bitch and brought up her dad. And then I came to know that it was dad's mistake. He hid some things from her that are the reason of whole threatening thing."

"Gosh you are an idiot Jay." Marcus sighed. "But I don't think that disrespecting Uncle Blake was the only reason." Jay snapped his head at Marcus. "You were just angry that she didn't return her feelings. You were angry about that right? And it was perfect opportunity for you to let it out. I warned you Jay. I warned you. You can't always have things your way. I told you she had more things in her plate than you thought."

"I'm so sorry." Jay whispered.

"It's okay Jay. I know she'll understand, you didn't knew it was your dad's mistake in the first place." Marcus said as he patted Jay's knee since he was sitting in front of him.

"No. I don't think so." Jay mumbled.

"What? Why?" Marcus questioned.

"Today her father visited dad. I don't know how but he came to know what happened yesterday. So I guess he came to apologise. He started saying things like how she was disappointment, and how he wanted a son. Having a son would have been better and stuff like that. He blamed her for having anger issues and her mom's death. They didn't knew that she was hearing all that. She confronted them and everything after that just blew up. She endured it all I guess but my dumb ass had to rubbed salt on her wounds. I touched the very subject that I was told to not to. I am a asshole Mark." Jay cursed himself dropping his head in his hands.

"You are in some deep shit Jay."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Argh" Giara groaned as she opened her eyes. Trees? Where am I? She thought as she sat up. She dust her cheek which had dirt and tiny stones stuck to it. Then she saw her hands. Dried blood on knuckles, everything came back. From shouting at Mr. Olsen, meeting commander, shouting at him and then Jay shouting at her. She groaned again. Her eyes felt heavy from all the crying.

*Beep beep*

"Huh?" She patted her jeans pocket and removed her cellphone. The screen lit up with 20 missed calls from Alec, 30 from Nick and 102 what? 102 texts from Jack!! What is wrong with this dude? Her phone starting ringing. Nick was calling, she slide her finger on the green button and leaned on the tree behind her.

"Yeah?" Her throat was sore too. I need water, she thought.

"Thank god G! What the hell? Are you crazy? Where the hell are you?! I- we were so worried about you! W-"

"Stop talking. My head hurts."

"What? Why? Are you hurt?!" He shouted.

"Stop shouting! I'm coming home." She groaned before hanging up.

A/ N :
Hola!!! I know you guys were expecting Jay's POV but I wanted show everyone's point of view so wrote it in third point of view. I hope you like it. Good news is I fucking passed my senior year woohooo!!!!! I couldn't believe it. I just happy that I passed. But that's beside. The story is complete to an end soon. Few more chapters guys! !Don't forget to comment, vote and share it with your pals. Thank you.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜