Chapter 2

"I'll text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You are my best friend. You literally signed up for this so you better handle it."

Jay's POV.

"Jay baby? Baby where are you? Baby?"

"Marcus Valerio Moretti!! What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh come on Jay baby, why so angry? I just wanted to talk to you." He said running his fingers tips all over my sweaty arms.

"If you weren't my best friend you would've been dead till now."

"Aww really, you don't have such a cold heart."

"What do you want Mark?"

"Gold digger's getting impatient here. She's been blowing up your phone with calls and text messages." He said rolling his eyes.

"Rachel. Her name is Rachel, Mark."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." He said dismissing me off. I still don't get what's his deal with Rachel.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. Meet Jay James Olsen. That's me. The one and only son of world famous businessman Blake Olsen. I'm seventeen years old. A senior in Clifton Wolves Highschool. I'm the badboy/Jock/Sweet heart or whatever you wanna call me of my school. And yes girls I'm sexy and I know it, you can drool on me later. But I'm really sorry to inform you that I am taken by a beautiful girl. Rachel Moore. My girl. When we first met I hated her guts. I did not like her at all because my dad and her dad were trying to set us up. But later she started to grow on me and I think maybe just maybe she's 'the girl' of my life.

"Dude quit zoning out on me and pick up the damn phone." Mark said pulling me out from my trance.

"Yeah yeah." I said waving him off.

"Hey babe!" I said fearing for my life because she can get quite scary when things don't go her way.

"Don't hey babe me JAY JAMES OLSEN!!!" I cringed. "Where the hell were you doing that you couldn't pick up the damn phone?" She shrieked.

"Calm down babe. I'm so so sorry baby. My phone wasn't with me. I'm at gym working out."

"Okay but still you should have kept your phone with you." I can imagine her pouting those plump lips of hers.

"I'm sorry. I'll keep that in my mind next time. So what were you calling for?"

"Oh yes! Uhh actually we can't go on our date today, something really important came up."

"Umm oh, okay we'll reschedule it I guess."

"Really? Thank you! Thank you so much for that. You're the best boyfriend ever. Okay fine I'll talk to you later. Bye!!" And with that she hung up.

"Okay bye." I muttered to myself.

"Got ditched Jay baby. Don't worry, you and I could get hitched." He said winking.

"Shut the hell up Mark and do something productive rather than being nosey."

"Oh yes!! I'll do something reproductive. Lauren? Baby?!? Come on let's do something reproductive."

"Dickhead."

"What was that Jay baby? You like my dick--"

"Uhh go away Mark."

*Ring-Ring*

"Yes dear father." I said picking up my phone.

"Home. Now!" He said and hanged up. What's with people hanging up on me?

"Home. Now!!" I muttered mocking him.

"Mark!! I'm heading home. Dear father needs his beloved son."

"Wait-wait me too coming."

"Why you too coming?" I asked mocking him. "I thought you were doing something 'reproductive' with Lauren."

"Why not? And it's been ages since I saw Blakey. Lauren and I can continue later. Right Lauren?" He said winking at her who flipped him off. Typical Mark. I thought rolling my eyes.

"Seriously you need to slow down on flirting, one day karma might get you really bad."

"We'll wait for that one day but now let's get going. Chop chop."

"I still don't get why you need to come with me."

"Why? I told you that I haven't seen Blakey since ages."

"You just met him in the morning. Remember with those guards holding you against the wa--"

"Okay okay whatever. Let's go." He cut me off. I chuckled shaking my head. Typical Mark for ya folks.

A/N :

And here goes the second chapter. Thanks for reading guys. Hope you like it. And if you find any mistakes please point it out so I can edit it later. Thanks again. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba💜

Love,Alba💜