Chapter 7

Life doesn't come with a manual it comes with a mother.

Jay's POV.

I need to find mom and Mark before she kills him. They must be in the kitchen because that's the only place with dreadful weapons.

"How does it taste Marcus?" I heard mom speaking. Oh no, what did she do? Gave him poison or something? You better run fast Jay if you want to save Mark. It would have not matter before but now I desperately need his help to get that She-man off my back.

"WAIT MOM!! DON'T DO IT!" I shouted dramatically, entering kitchen just to see mom holding a tray of cookies and Mark stuffing them in his already full mouth.

"Don't do it, what Jay?" Mom questioned placing another batch of cookies on kitchen counter.

"And here I thought you were torturing him to death."

"What? Why would I do that? I made these cookies and wanted a taster and Marcus was here so I thought why not use him before killing." She said shrugging.

"Whaff? Yoh arehh steeel gohing toh kihll mee??"

"Stopping talking with your mouth full Mark." I said disgusted. "He meant to say 'What? You are still going to kill me?'" I said rolling my eyes at mom's confused face.

"Thanhkss brohh" Disgusting.

"You guys are weird and Marcus I'm still killing you."

"Don't mom I need him."

"Aww Jay. You love me so much that are going against Aunt Rose."

"Oh no it wouldn't matter if she kills you but now I desperately need your help so yeah I need you alive."

"You are meanie Jay." He said gasping.

"That's mean Jay." Mom said playing along with him.

"Save the drama for later guys. Now I need your help."

"I'm not gonna help you because you are a big meanie." He said pouting.

"Mom did you know dad hired bodyguard for me?" I questioned mom completely ignoring Mark.

"Yes I did."

"Doesn't he have already?"

"No he doesn't Mark"

"But mom I don't need bodyguard. Those threats are petty."

"Those threats aren't petty. You are not arguing with me or with your father on this topic. This conversation is done."

"But mom she is --" I was cut off before I could tell her that the bodyguard they hired is the one threatening her baby boy instead of protecting.

"Mrs. Olsen, Mr. Olsen wants you and others in his office." George I hate you for cutting me off.

"We'll be there George."

"But mom first listen to me she is--" Once again I was cut off with mom glaring at me.

"I warning you again. You are not arguing. I don't want you fighting with your father. Do you understand?"

"Yes mom." I nodded meekly.

"Dude it's not that big of deal." Mark whispered.

"Shut up Mark. You don't know what I am dealing with."

"Okay. If you say so." He shrugged stuffing his mouth with cookies again.

*Inside Mr. Olsen's office*

"Maritino (husband) you called!" Mom shouted barging into dad's office.

"Yes I did honey. Ms. Edwards here has some questions to ask." What? Now she wants to question us?!? I'm not gonna answer any of her questions. I thought crossing my arms across my chest.

"Oh dio mio.(oh my god) She's here?"

"Yes she is." Dad said putting his arm around She-man's shoulder? Am I missing something here?

"Oh mio caro (oh my dear). She looks like her. Doesn't she Blake?" Mom said looking at confused She-man as if she was a master piece.

"Yeah she does." Dad agreed with mom.

"Bro what's going on? Who's is she? But damn boy whoever she is, hot as hell." Mark whispered.

"Mio caro (my dear) , how are you?" Mom asked hugging her. She never hugs me like this.

"I- I'm good ma'am." She-man said confused and shocked why my mother was hugging her. Yeah tell me about it. I'm confused too.

"Oh I'm so sorry dear. Let me introduce myself. I'm Rosalia Olsen. But you can call me Rosalia, Rose or better at Aunt Rosa." Mom said in excited voice. Aunt Rosa? Who the hell is she to 'my' mom?!?

"Sure ma'am" She-man replied still confused.

"Rose dear. Let her breath. You are overwhelming her." Dad said causing mom to frown.

"But Blake look at her I can't believe my eyes. She looks exactly like her mother."

"Mother? You knew my mom." She-man said with shocked voice.

"Of course sweetheart. We were the best of friends just like Blake and your father." I didn't knew that my parents knew her parents.

"Dio mio. We miss her so much." Mom said choking on tears. "I'm sorry for crying. What am I doing? She wouldn't want us crying over her." Mom said wiping her tears.

"So Giara what questions you have for us?" She asked smiling.

A/N:

Here's a filler chapter for ya guys enjoy. And thank you for 100 reads. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜