Chapter 28

Yes, I am bisexual and no, I'm not attracted to everyone I see.

Giara's POV.

"So did you talk to him yet?" I asked walking beside him to class.

"Talk to whom?"

"Marcus."

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"Oh come on, both of you know that you can't​ live without each other and yet here you are." He just ignored me. "You gotta talk to him someday Jay."

"No."

"But why?"

"Because he accused Rachel of something she's not."

"And you accused him of something he's not." That shut him up. "Come on think of it, why would he lie to you? What would he gain? Nothing, he was just being your friend, helping you to see the truth."

"Whatever." He might have 'whatevered' to what I said but l know deep down he's thinking about it.

"O-Oh!"

"What?" He questioned.

"We just finished our​ first lecture and she is already here." I said ducking behind people to hide from her.

"Who?"

"Who else, that Kira girl." I hissed at him. This is all his fault.

"Then you should've​ already said yes to her." He said chuckling.

"Stop laughing, you know that I don't like girls like that."

"You don't?" He laughed.

"Ugh! Stop laughing. This is all your fault." I hissed smacking his arm.

"Owww! Not my fault. I was just playing the matchmaker."

"Oh-no. Run, she saw me! Run-run!!!" I exclaimed pulling him with me and started running in opposite direction from hers. And you know what Mr. Jay Olsen was doing, he was laughing at my misery.

*Cafeteria*

"After all thisis done. I am going to kidnap you and tortured you to death." I hissed atJay who was still laughing at my misery.

"Whoa Giara calm down." Kyle said popping out of somewhere. I ignoredhim and took a seat, slamming my lunch tray on the table.

"What did that poor lunch tray do to you?" Marcus said.

"Oh! Hey Marcus!"

"Hey Giara." He greeted back for the second time calling me by myname.

"Oh not you too. You guys really need to stop sulking." I groaned.

"I'm not sulking. What's up with you?"

"Nothing just your-- oh god she's here again!" I exclaimed when I sawKira walking towards our table. "Stop laughing Jay! It's not funny!"I hissed at him, who was busy laughing his ass off.

"Hey guys!" Kira greeted everyone. "Hey Giara." She greetedturning towards me, twirling her hairs. Oh god is she flirting with me? No-noit's not good.

"Umm h-hey K-Kira." I stuttered. Jay was trying hard to not to laughout loud while everyone were staring at us, confused.

"I just wanted to let you know that I'm not free tonight so we have topostpone our date further. Sorry."

"DATE!?" Three voices shouted but I ignored them.

"Oh that's great." I almost screamed in relief. "I mean that isokay, fine with me." I corrected myself.

"Okay then. I'll see you around." She kissed my cheek and left. I wasshocked. My mouth open and eyes wide. Oh. My. God! She did not just do that. Atthat Mr. Culprit couldn't​ hold his laughter in. He let out a booming laugh.

"Oh my g-god!! That was priceless." He said laughing and wiping histears. Yes, he was laughing that hard.

"Stop laughing you fucker. This is all your fault." I hissed glaringat him.

"Is someone going to tell us what's going on in here?" Alexquestioned looking at us.

"That fucker there was trying to set me up with Kira." I glaredthrowing a french fry at him.

"What? You said you like girls so I was just helping you out?" Hesaid innocently and eating the french fry I threw at him.

"I do not--" I was cut off before I could say that I do not likegirls like that.

"What?!?" That was Kyle.

"You like girls?!?" That was Marcus.

"Why? Why every hot girl has to be a lesbian?!?" And that was Alexcrying out.

I turned to Paul waiting for him to say something but he just shrugged and wentback to eating his lunch. Good at least one person doesn't care. I thoughtsarcastically.

"Is everyone done?" I questioned.

"Don't worry Giara, we totally support LGBTQ community." Rina said.

"Yeah that's good at least she'll not go after my man." Rachel saidnot looking up from her phone.

"Which man?" Marcus retorted. I grabbed his hand and gave him a sterneye.

"But we care!!" Alex cried out again.

"There is misunderstanding here. I do not like girls. I mean I like thembut not romantically." I said emphasising on romantically.

"Oh yeah! Then what about the date huh?" Jay asked smirking at me.That fucker.

"That was your fault, you set me up even though you knew about mysexuality." I glared pointing my index finger​at him.

"That's right, I knew you were a lesbian so I was helping you out withyour love life. Besides Kira becomes lonely sometimes."

"I'm not a lesbian."

"You are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Okay that's enough. If she doesn't want to come out of the closet yetthen let her be." Rina said.

"Exactly! Wait! What closet? I'm not a lesbian!!"

"Then prove it." Jay said.

"Prove it?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Prove it that you are not a lesbian."

"What? How?"

"I don't know that." He shrugged.

How I'm gonna do that? I thought looking around. Maybe I should kiss someone.Yeah, I should do that. I turned around to see my options. There's Marcus, Jay,Alex, Paul and Kyle. Jay has a girlfriend, so strike him out. Marcus hmm.. itmight be awkward for us later. Paul? No. Alex? He is going to be clingy if Ikiss him. I can see that. That leaves me with Kyle. He is the only one left. Iroamed my eyes around and they settled on Rachel, she was furiously glaring atme as if she knew what I was about to do. Ahh really do have six senses. It'sgreat, killing two birds with one stone. I smirked at her and stood up, walkingtowards Kyle.

"Kyle..." I trailed off running my hands on his arms and chest.

"Yes?" He gulped.

"I need a favour." I said sitting on his lap and pulling him closerby his collar of his shirt.

"With what?" I slammed my lips against his. He stiffened at first dueto shock but later started kissing me back. We were full on making out in fronteveryone and I could feel Rachel burning holes in my back with her glaring.

*Brrrrrriiiiiinngg*

The bell broke us. I pulled back.

"Thanks Kyle." I pecked his lips again and stood up from his lap,dusting myself and turned towards everyone who were gaping at us except Racheland Marcus? I can understand with Rachel glaring at me but Marcus? I don't knowwhy was he glaring at me.

"I hope that's enough proof Jay." At that Rachel stood up abruptlyand left with Kyle following behind her not before winking at me. I winkedback.

"Well that was quite a show." Rina said. "We'll talk about thislater." They left leaving me behind with still shocked Jay and glaringMarcus. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I can't believe you just kissed him even after you knew the truth."He said shaking his head in disappointment.

"What? Marcus no it wasn't​ like that! Wait!" He just ignored me andleaving us behind. "Idiot." I muttered. "What you looking at?Come on we need follow them. Quick!" I exclaimed pulling Jay with me.

"Follow who?!" Jay shouted as dragged him behind me.

A/N:

Hello people! Please vote, comment and share my story with your pals. Bye people.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜