Chapter 5

The question isn't about who's going to let me; it's about who's going to stop me.
- Ayn Rand.

Jay's POV.

"What her?!? My bodyguard? Dad are you on drugs or something?!?" I exclaimed.

"No I'm not on drugs and yes you heard right. She's your bodyguard." He said calmly. Ms bodyguard was just sitting there like she knew I was going to react like this.

"She. Is. My. Bodyguard?" I said gesturing towards her and myself.

"Yes Jay! Is something wrong with you ears?" He asked annoyed.

"Ha ha ha ha.. sorry.. but seriously her dad? She's my protector? A girl? Who can't even protect herself is going to protect ME? I'm sure she would go crying on breaking her perfectly manicured nail"

Suddenly I was against the wall by someone holding me by my neck.

"I would think twice before insulting a girl with perfectly manicured nails because those nails can take away your lovely life"  Ms. Bodyguard said digging her nails deeper in my neck.

"Giara." Bulky one said sternly. I'm just gonna name them bulky one and bulky two.

Releasing me she stepped back. As if she wasn't holding me by my neck. She stood there with her hands behind her back with straight posture. Just like a soldier in front of his general. While I was struggling to breathe.

"Sorry for the misbehaviour sir but I don't like people degrading women." She said in monotone.

"No need to apologize Ms. Edwards. People really need to appreciate women." Dad replied.

"And Jay like she said I would think twice before judging her. She's specialized in ten different types of martial arts. Knows how to use any weapon. I'm sure you won't stand a chance against her." He said warning me. Yeah I know that now dad. I thought rubbing my neck.

"We'll take our leave Mr. Olsen." Bulky one said clearing his throat. I guess bulky two is mute.

"Sure." Dad said nodding at them.

"Giara." Bulky two spoke. Both of them nodded at her and left. Ah, I guess bulky two isn't mute after all.

"Sir I would like access to your security system." Again with monotone. Does she always talk like this?

"Oh yes George will show you to the security room."

"Thank you sir. I'll take my leave." With that she left.

"Dad--"

"Not a word Jay. Not a word. You'll do as I say with no argument and that's final. Now you may leave." He said dismissing me off. I walked off defeated.

"He thinks he's the boss. I'll show him who's the real boss. And that chick. Ouch!! My neck hurts." I muttered rubbing my neck.

"Ice will help with the swelling." Someone said.

"AHHH!! HOLY SHITTING COW!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!??" I said trying to calm my fast beating heart.

"I was right here, you were just too busy in your world to notice me." Ms. Bodyguard said shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at her.

"Look." She said stepping towards me making me step back and trapping myself between the wall and her.

"I don't really want to babysit some brat like you. And I know you don't want some stranger following you around. But I would really appreciate it if you'll  cooperate with me. It'll be easier for both you and me. I get this job done and be outta here. And if you don't, I know many ways that can make you cooperate with me. Are we clear?" I quickly nodded fearing for my life.

"Good." She said backing off and dusting herself. "So where will I find this George." She asked like she wasn't threatening me few seconds ago.

"I'm here Ms. Edwards. You need my assistance?" George called as he walked towards us.

"Yes please." She answered and went off with George before nodding at me.

"Holy cow." I released my breath which I didn't knew I was holding.

I really need to get her off my back before she kills me. Yes. I just need some help. Mom! Yes mom will help after knowing that someone is threatening her baby boy. Plus I have Mark with me. I'll get Mark to tortured her with his flirting. Yes!!

"MOM! MARK!! GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP."

A/N:

Here's the 5th chapter guys woohoo!! Yeah it's Jay POV. I really wanted get the reaction of Jay, so yeah. So what do you think Jay gonna do to get Giara of his back? Is his mom and Marcus gonna help? How was this chapter? Good? Bad? Let me know down in the comments. Besides there's the picture of Olsen's mansion at the top. Please vote, comment and share with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜