Chapter 55

Take a risk or lose the chance.

Giara's POV.

"Let's go, Kleinly is here." Jay said as came inside after attending the call. We both, Marcus and I nodded. I picked up my jeans gathering it my arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Jay as he came towards me and circled his arm around my waist.

"Picking you up." He stated. I smacked his hands off me.

"No. I can managed without you picking me. Plus it's not paining that much now." I said pushing him aside and getting up. I leaned my body weight on my left to avoid putting pressure on my injured right leg.

"But nurse said to avoid putting pressure on it!" He exclaimed.

"And I am. See." I said as I limped on my good leg towards the door.

"Jay..? If you really want carry someone you can carry me." Marcus said as he grinned at Jay holding his hands up at Jay. I snickered from behind making Jay turn and glare at me.

"No thanks. You can walk on your own." He grunted at Marcus and pushed past me. Marcus and I looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Come on we injured should help each other." He said waddling towards me. He laid my arm around his neck and circled his around my waist.

"Let's go before he throws another fit." With that we made our way outside waddling and limping.

"Pretty lady?" He asked, I hummed. "Do you think that witch is sincere about her apology?"

"I don't know Marcus, maybe she is. Jay said he believes her so we should trust him. And if anything goes wrong I am sure you will be by his side." I said smiling at him.

"Not you. We." He said smiling back at me. We? Will I able to be there for him?

"If you guys are done with flirting then can you hurry the fuck up!" Jay shouted as he stood near the car with his arms crossed.

"Stop being jelly Jay baby. I am not cheating on you! I still love you! We are just helping each other!" Marcus shouted back. I chuckled shaking at my head at him. I could see Jay huffing as tapped his leg on the ground waiting for us.

"He is so possessive sometimes, but I still love him." Marcus commented as we reached near Jay and pecked his cheek like a girlfriend would.

"Get off!" Jay pushed him lightly and wiped his cheek. "Gross! Your saliva is on me Mark!" He shouted flicking his hand.

"Oh stop it baby. We have shared more than saliva before." Marcus slapped Jay's chest giggling.

"What the fuck is wrong with this dude?" Jay was annoyed. All this time I was trying to control my laughter. "Whatever. Come on Giara let's get you in." He said as he walked towards me and took a hold of my arm. I am sure my face was red from holding in the laughter. "You know you can laugh if you want, it's not like I care anymore." Jay muttered opening the car door and pushing me inside. As soon as my ass touched the seat I burst out laughing. He rolled his eyes and slammed the door shut.

"Are you getting in or should I pick you up bridal style?" I heard Jay asking Marcus.

"I wouldn't mind that." Marcus answered making laugh again.

"Just shut up and get in!" Jay said as he got in front passenger seat. Marcus waddled around the car and got in beside me. "Is everyone settled? Yes." Jay answered he own question and gestured Kleinly to start driving.

"Should I drive to Mark's house or-" Kleinly asked but was cut off by Marcus.

"No. I don't wanna go there. It's lonely." Marcus pouted.

"Mark nana will be worried. Nurse called your house." Jay said turning back towards us.

"I don't care. I wanna eat Aunt Rose's special cookies."

"Fine! Kleinly drive us home." Jay said. Marcus grinned making me shake my head at his childness. "Call nana and tell her you're not going home."

"No you call her."

"Mark"

"No!"

"I don't wanna hear her scolding, Mark!"

"I don't care!"

"Stop shouting you guys." I said.

"But-" I glared at Jay. "Why are you glaring at me?" He mumbled under his breath.

"You guys are not going go anywhere afterwards right?" They both shook their head no. I nodded and pulled out my phone.

"Who are you calling?" Marcus asked making Jay turned towards me.

"Nick." I answered.

"Yes G? Wait, I can call you that now right ?" I could imagine him grinning from other side. I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Yes you can. And pick me up from Olsen's in few." I said.

"Why so early? You suppose to be in school right now."

"Why are you talking to him?" Jay asked. I furrowed my eyes at him. Why is he asking?

"Who's that? Is that Jay kid?" Nick asked from other side.

"Just pick me up at Olsen." I said before hanging up.

"Pretty lady.. who's Nick huh?" Marcus wiggling his eyebrow at me. I rolled my eyes and was about answer him.

"No one!" He snapped from ahead.

"Jeez what's wrong with him these days? And I was asking pretty lady not you." Marcus stated pointing his fore finger at Jay and then turned towards me. "Who is he? Ex-boyfriend?"

"No. My friend and partner. You have seen him when he came to pick me up day before yesterday." Marcus mouth formed an 'o' hearing my answer.

"Then why is he getting worked up." He whispered gesturing towards Jay. I just shrugged.

As soon as we reached the mansion, Jay was out, opening the door for me. I thanked him and limped out, his arm was around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused.

"Helping you." He replied without looking at me.

"I can walk Jay." I said trying to push away from him but he tighten his grip. "Jay.." He deliberately ignored me.

"Oh look Mick is here." He said looking at the jeep that just entered the mansion's gate.

"Nick." I corrected him. He ignored me again and helped me towards Nick.

"What happened?" Nick asked as he climbed of the Jeep.

"Nothing just a little bruised." I answered nonchalantly.

"It's black and blue Giara." Jay said. "You can't even walk properly."

"I can. It's just you are in delusion." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. I need you to take care of yourself okay. Mick get her home safe." He said. Nick opened his mouth to correct him but was cut off. "Bye. Take care." He said and pecked my cheeks before turning and walking off.

My mouth dropped open. Did he just kissed me? What the hell! I turned around just to look at his back. He was walking off as if he did nothing unusual. I heard someone snickering behind me. I turned around and glared at Nick.

"Your face is re-"

"Don't. Don't uttered a word." I gritted through my teeth and stormed more like limped towards the jeep and climbed in, slamming the door shut.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Stop laughing now!" I was so annoyed. Nick kept laughing the whole ride back home.

"Sorry it's just so funny!" He laughed again after I explained how did I get the bruise. I groaned and step out of jeep and limped away from him, clenching my jeans in my fist.

I slammed the door open and limped inside.

"Why are you limping?" Jack asked as he saw me limp inside.

"Ouch. That must have hurt." Alec scrunched his face looking at my leg. "What happened?"

"Slammed my leg hard on the table." I curtly answered and made my towards my room.

"What happened with her?" I heard Alec. Then I heard him laughing again. I huffed and opened the door to room. I looked weird wearing black shirt and black baggy shorts. So I changed in black tank top and walked back to them.

"Nick, oh I mean to say Mick we should take G to doctor or her boyfriend might sue us for not taking care of her." Jack said loudly and then they burst out laughing.

"Seriously? You can't just keep things in your stomach for minute, can you?" I said annoyed and plopped down on the bean bag we had in living room.

"What? It was so funny I had share!" Nick laughed. "Giara and Jay K-I-S-S-I-"

"Oh shut up! Didn't you just confessed yesterday that you liked me." It was my turn to smirking at him.

"This is why! This is why I didn't tell you anything! I knew you would never let me hear the end of it!" Nick whined.

"Wait a minute." Jack said and then at Nick and me. "You like her? When? Why wasn't I informed? Alec did you know about this? Why didn't you tell me? No one tells me anything!!"

"You are such a drama queen Jack! I liked her okay! Liked as in past tense. Plus Mr. Jay Olsen has subtly claimed her." Nick said rolling his eyes. I threw whatever my hand caught on the teapoy, which was newspaper at Nick. "And I don't think I can handle her tantrums and her explosive fits."

"Shut up! I don't throw tantrums, you are just annoying."

"Shut up. I don't throw tantrums, you are just annoying." He mocked me.

"I don't talk like that!" I shouted.

"Yes, you do!"

"I don't!"

"I think I preferred when they were not talking." Jack got up shaking his head at us. We just idiotically grinned at each other. Suddenly Nick's phone beeped. He pulled out his phone from jeans pocket and check it.

"$134.50 has be deducted from you BOA debit card." He read out.

"Did you buy something?" Alec asked.

"Mrs. Wentworth did." We gave him a confused look. "Oh, the lady, whom Donati is most likely to contact." He said. We both nodded. I sighed and stood up stretching. I took a step forward and stumbled almost falling face first.

"G!" Both laughed.

"I am going to take a nap. Today is so not my day." I mumbled and made my way towards my room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"G! G wake up!" Some was shaking me.

"Hmm." I hummed asking, still eyes closed.

"He called, Donati is on call." I opened my eyes and quickly stood up. My head ached from the quick movement. "You okay?" Jack asked. I nodded and we went towards the bureau.

"Thank you Mrs. Wentworth." That bastard's voice echoed.

"It's not a problem Mr. Donati. I'll call Sophia, wait a minute." This, supposed Mrs. Wentworth replied. Nick gestured to me that I can talk before handing me a small microphone. I nodded took it.

"Hello Mr. Donati." I greeted.

"Who is this?" He asked confuse and cautious. I chuckled.

"It seems like tables have turned Mr. Donati or should I say winky face."

"How did you-"

"Hmmm, how did I? Let me think. I tracked you location. Break into your house, stole some photos. And here am I."

"Impressive. I didn't expect a pathetic agent to do something like this that to a female one. Impressive. I like it." I growled. "And she a feisty too. It would be fun playing with you."

"Oh yes it's gonna be fun. But this time you are going to play according to my rules Donati." I hissed.

"I don't play by anyone's rules but mine Agent."

"Oh, this time you will." I gritted and slammed the microphone down. Nick pressed some buttons and turned towards me.

"What are you gonna do G?" Alec asked.

"I am gonna play a game." I answered get up. "I want you all to keep your mouth shut. I don't want Commander knowing anything about this." I ordered specially looking at Nick. He gulped but nodded. I pulled out my phone walking outside.

"Hey Marcus!" I greeted as soon as he picked up the call.

"Hey pretty lady wassup!" He greeted. I can hear Jay shouting in the background, asking Marcus to pass him the phone. "Shut up, she wants to talk to me, thus called me! If she wanted to talk to you she would have called you!" He shouted back. I chuckled lightly. "Yes, what were you saying pretty lady?"

"Let's party tonight."

"Huh?" He questioned. I chuckled before speaking again.

"Let's have a party tonight. Maybe we should go to a club."

"Am I talking to same pretty lady or it is someone else talking in her voice. Look whoever this is, stop impersonating pretty lady."

"I know it's sounds weird but before I complete my mission and go back I want to spend some time with you all. All of us. You, Jay, Alex, Rina, Paul, Sophie-"

"Sophie? Sophia?"

"Yes, Sophia." I chuckled.

"How? Do you know her address or something?"

"You know I have my ways. Meet me at the bus stand near the Olsen's, we are going to pick her up. And yeah tell Jay to inform others about this little get together."

"Yes! I will meet you soon!" I could hear the excitement in his voice. I hummed and hanged up.

Donati get ready because stage one is about to start.

A/N:

Ahh! I don't even know what I was writing but anyways here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I would like to know your opinions and thoughts about this chapters. So let me know, down in the comments section. Don't forget to vote and share this story with your pals.

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜