Chapter 34

I was pushed from the nest before I knew how to fly.

Giara's POV.

"It's party time!!!" As soon as bell rang, Marcus shouted getting everyone's attention and cheering.

"Private party. No invitations." He stated earning boo's and buzz kill's from everyone.

"You guys go ahead and wait for me in parking lot. I have something to do." I said walking towards Anthony aka Coach who was heading towards his room.

"Like having a quickie with Coach/Your Anthony." Jay said. I just winked at them and followed Anthony.

"Coach do you have a second for me?" He turned around.

"Yes, of course Ms. Edwards." He smiled.

"I need your help."

"At your service ma'am." He saluted opening the door to his room. We walked in closing door behind us.

"I need a tracker."

"Tracker? Why? Where is Nick?" Lookie we have another admirer​ of Nick Roberts.

"I need someone better than Nick."

"Look G, if this about what happened year ago then I think you should--"

"No. Will guys stop with this nonsense. The person knew when we tracked him and he took advantage of it by getting us into a different web. So I need a better tracker. Do you know anyone?"

"Ohhhkay." He said removing the whistle which was hanging around his neck.

"So?" I turned towards him with my hands on my hips and taping my foot.

"Well I know a man?

"Man?"

"Yep. You know that Spade gang case?"

"Yes. Most difficult case you ever worked on." I nodded.

"He was their tracker."

"A criminal?"

"Criminal but not by choice. Trust me your work will be done."

"Without​ any ulterior​ motive?"

"Without any ulterior motive." He answered.

"Okay then." We both shook our hands sealing the deal.

"I'll arrange a meeting. Until then ciao."

"Later coach." I said walking towards the door. "And yeah, just keep this between us."

"You don't have to tell me that."

"Still." And with that I left. I just hope he's the one I need. I can't play whatever his game is for longer. The sooner it is over, the better it is. If Commander finds out about what I'm doing then he'll have my head. I can literally imagine him biting of my head by his stupid lectures. I just hope Nick kept his big mouth shut.

I walked into an empty girl's changing room and quickly changed​ into my normal clothes. Heading towards two eagerly waiting boys not before making a stop at my locker to grab my helmet.

"Ready to go?" I asked reaching them. Them as in Jay who was clicking pictures of Marcus, who was sitting on my baby doing weird poses.

"Just a second." Marcus said doing a pose which was quite weird. You know those half naked girls with super hot bike, they always do that thing with their​ butt in air and ruin a good picture of that super hot bike. Yes that pose. Cringy? I know.

"Seriously Marcus?" I asked in disbelief.

"What?"

"You know what? Never mind. Just get away from her I need to drop this one-" I said pointing towards Jay. "-home and head to HQ."

"HQ?" Jay questions.

"Headquarters dude." Marcus answered.

"No. That's a shop's name." I said at which Jay snickered.

"Never heard before." Marcus muttered.

"Good for you. Jay let's go, I have some errands to run after that." I said getting on my baby putting on my helmet.

"But we were going to celebrate!!" Both of them whined.

"Well you can at Jay's house. I'll drop him and you both can celebrate there."

"I said we, that consists of me, Jay and you."

"Why I'm needed?"

"Well you are the reason we both are best friends again and I am single and ready to mingle. So yes you're needed​." Jay answered.

"Ok fine, I'll join you guys after my work is done. Happy?"

"Very." Jay said getting on bike behind me. "I'll see you at home Mark, if possible grab some beer and I'll arrange the snack." Marcus nodded at him and walked towards his car.

"You ready?" I speed off before he could even answer. What? I was getting late.

*At Olsen's mansion*

"Here you go." I said cutting of the engine.

"Thank you." He said getting off the bike.

"Well that's new."

"What's new?"

"You thanking me." I said smirking at him.

"Shut up and go. You are getting late"

"Oh, that I am." I said igniting the engine.

"You are coming back right?" He asked, I just waved my hand as bye and speed off not before hearing him shout.

"YOU ARE." I just chuckled to myself.

Now I need to head to HQ and then meet with Commander. I hope today I don't get to hear Commander's lecture. It's like every time we meet, he has something bad to say to me and that is always.

"Thanks Tom!" I said walking out of HQ. Well HQ is actually a weapons shop. But people don't exactly know that. Well my work in here is done. Now it's time to meet Commander. Great isn't it? Hell no!!

"Take deep breaths Giara, deep breaths. Control your anger. No back talking. Just answer his question in one sentence or in yes and no. No talking other than that." Yes, I am prep talking with myself, standing in front of Commander's​ door. I took a deep breath and went to open the door but then I remembered​, 'knock before you enter'. Therefore, I knocked twice.

"Come in." Said the deep voice from inside. So like the good girl that I am I entered​ in, saluting him.

"Commander." I saluted standing in attention position with my hands behind my back.

"Giara. Have a seat." He said looking up from whatever papers he was reading and then went back to it. So I quietly took a seat and waited for him to speak.

"Any lead?"

"He was in same state."

"Hmmm. And those kidnappers?"

"Sent where they belong."

"Anything else?" He asked raising his eyebrow at me.

Well that's a tricky question. I shouldn't​ tell him about the game we are playing with the culprit because if I did then he'll not let me work, and will get in my way and if Nick has already told him then I am dead. I thought for a second and took a most difficult decision.

"Apart from a house under the dead man's name. Nothing sir." I said confidently but inside I am shit scared. He stared at me for a second and nodded his head.

"Good. You can leave now." When he said that I literally jump out of the chair. Keyword literally. I nodded at him and quickly walked out of his room and broke into a dance fit.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" I whispered not wanting him to hear, with shaking my butt. For the first time ever I didn't get scold and Nick kept his big, ugly mouth shut! Nick is like his right hand, tells him everything but this time he didn't. I think he is making up for his mistakes. Good for him.

A/N:

"Hey there people!"
*Ducks behind your​ mobile screen*

"No throwing things at me?"
*Peeps from behind*

"Oh thank god!! I thought you guys were going to throw rotten eggs at me."
*Gets hit by a rotten tomato in face.*

"Okay I deserved that. At least it wasn't a egg."

"WE HAVE EGGS TOO YOU BITCH!!"

"OKAY OKAY I AM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST MONTH. I WAS AT MY NATIVE PLACE WHICH HAD MAJOR NETWORK ISSUES AND AFTER COMING BACK I GOT BUSY IN JUDGING THING. OKAY?"
*Takes a deep breath after shouting.*

"I-" *clears throat and straighten out clothes.* "I apologize again. I know it was unfair to you guys but I can't do anything but apologies to you. I accept whatever punishment you give, except rotten eggs thrown at me."

"Okay. We'll discuss your punishment and tell you about it later."

"Well you can discuss that but don't forget to leave your comments about this chapter. And yeah vote and share with your​ pals. Later people."
*Tries to walk out but bumps into the mobile screen.

"Ouch! That hurts. Stupid Alba. Guysssss"

"YES?!?"

"Umm could you guys just click back. I need to go."

"OKAY."
*Disappears.*

Love,
Alba 💜

Love,Alba 💜