Interview

Let me welcome you all to this conference of His Bodyguard! Hello everyone, this the host and the author of the book ALBA ARCARIUS with the cast of His Bodyguard.

Today we have the female protagonist GIARA EDWARDS with us. Joining her, we have JAY OLSEN and MARCUS MORETTI. Give a round of applause for the leads!

Marcus: Hello sweet ladies and gentlemen! *winks*

*crowd screams and faints*

Alba: Hehe, Marcus I really appreciate it if the people are conscious during the conference. *smiles with glaring eyes*

Giara: Hello everyone, I am Giara Edwards one of the leads and most sensible and mature one among this bunch. *gives her killer smile*

Jay: Babe please don't count me with them. I am sensible and mature too or else why would you agree to marry me? *grins before leaning towards Giara for kiss*

Giara: *pushes Jay back* I never agreed with marrying you. First of all you didn't propose.

Alba: *clears throat* Calls herself the sensible one and look she's talking about personal stuff during the conference.

Giara: He started it! *points to Jay*

Alba: Immature.

Marcus: Okay to tell you the truth, I am the most mature and sensible one here.

*everyone laughs*

Alba: Okay we are going off topic now. Let just start with the interview. We'll start with Jay! First question is from

Xx_The_DarkShadow_xX
Q: Do you want be an assassin or bodyguard like Giara or no?

Jay: Well...being an assassin or bodyguard sounds cool but that's not really my forte. I don't really like violence so no I wouldn't want to be an assassin. Thank you for your question Xx_The_DarkShadow_xX 💕

any_annie1
Q: Did you really like or love Rachel?
Or
Have you ever loved someone truly in the past as a man?

Jay: I thought I loved her but I really didn't. And about loving someone, no I didn't until Giara my soon to be wife came. *gives flying kiss to Giara* That's my answer. Thank you for your question any_annie1 💕

Alba: Thank you Jay for answering questions. Let's move on to Marcus.

Roaringtigrotto
Q: If you could, would you stuff all the chicken nuggets (as much as you can)in your room and invite everyone to eat with you except Giara?

Marcus: If it comes to food I would do anything! Sorry pretty lady when it's about food we can't be 'together forever and ever.'  Because I know pretty lady won't to share food with anyone. Thank you Roaringtigrotto for you question 😘

any_annie1
Q: If you could kill someone you hate or eat the nuggets you have. What would you choose?

Marcus: Hmmm interesting question. I would choose eating nuggets but if it's Rachel standing there then I would definitely choose the former option. Thank you any_annie1 😘

Jay: Stop blaming Rachel, Mark. She had her reasons.

Giara: Why are you defending her?! *glares at Jay*

Jay: I-I

Marcus: Exactly! Why are you defending her? She cheated on you.

Giara: It's okay Marcus. Leave it be, it's in past.

Jay: Babeeee.... I am sorry! Babe!

Giara: *huffs* Alba please continue with the conference.

Alba: A.W.K.W.A.R.D. Okay next question is for three of you.

gv100603
Q: Is it ride or die for you guys?

Giara: Ride, it's obvious. I mean I rather fight till end than just dying.

Jay: I don't know but when it's come to my love Giara, I would do anything it doesn't matter ride or die.

Marcus: I'll agree with both of them. Fighting is what I'll do but when it comes to your love ones I'll be ready to do anything. Thank you gv100603 for your question 😘

Alba: That's all. We have come to the end of this conference. I hope you enjoyed this as much as you enjoyed reading this book. I want to thank every single of you for supporting me and giving your love to this book. I am very much grateful to y'all. When I started writing I never thought I would get so many reads but look at it I am at 800k, almost close to million reads. Thank you guys so so much. It wouldn't have been without you guys! This journey was one of the best. The comments, the love, the support everything was like a dream come true. Just like getting paid for your work. I hope you guys will share this story with your friends. Please share, I'll be putting down the link in the comment section so do share and ask your friends to read the story you loved.

Thank you all. I end this here. If you guys are lucky and I have enough time then you might get some surprises😉 And don't forget to comment, vote and to share this story with your pals.

Love,
Alba💜
Marcus💛
Jay 💙
Giara💚