❀ two ❀

A/N hi hi hi i just wanted to say thank you to everyone that's been reading, the feedback of this fanfic has been incredible for the short time it's been up. i appreciate you voting/commenting so much :) hope this story goes somewhere. excuse the errors in this chapter btw I didn't proofread yet. love youuu x

Slapping Luke wasn't something I was proud of, but he deserved it. He's such an ass. And to think, he thought I would actually fall for him. That's the last thing on earth that I would do. Remembering I had that damn party to go to, I texted Michael telling him that I needed a ride. It was 5 now, so I decided to get ready.

I turned on the curling iron and danced in my room to Let It Go from the movie Frozen. Judge me, it's a great fucking song.

"Let it go, let it gooooooooooooo!" I yelled.

"Oh god, my ears," Michael said while laughing. Why the hell was he here?

"Why are you here?" I said, cocking my head to the side.

"Well.. I guess I don't need to give you a ride then," he said while dramatically turning in slow motion. I swear he acted like he was five.

"Where's Sierra?" I asked. I wasn't complaining though, for all I care she could be in hell. Serves her right for not treating Michael the way he should be treated. I sound like his mom.

"She didn't want to go, she claimed it would be lame," he shook his head and put air quotes around the word 'lame.' I nodded and kept my comments to myself this one time. I continued to curl my hair while Michael watched a movie.

Finally finished with my hair, I rushed into the bathroom and locked the door. Changing into my black body-con dress, I skipped out and poked Michael.

He looked me up and down before speaking up. "You look like shit," he said while sticking out his tongue. "Just kidding, you look great, let's go."

Why did he want to leave so early? Looking at the clock, it was already 8.

* * *

When we got to Tom's house, it was crazy. The music was blasting, and with each step I took I could feel the beat. I wasn't planning on drinking tonight, since that never goes well for me, but Michael handed me a red cup. It's not polite to decline offers like this.

"I'm gonna be right back," Michael semi-yelled while walking away. Just great, I'm alone. I walked around the house in search for anyone I knew.

Before I knew it, I was shit faced. Everything was blurry, and I couldn't walk straight. I toppled over someone and said my apologies before walking away. I probably looked like a raccoon with my make-up smeared all over the place. I felt someone grab my body and slam it against the wall.

"Hey," he said as he breathed on my neck. Luke.

I was unable to say anything because I didn't know what to say, I couldn't think straight. As I tried to process my thoughts, his mouth was on my neck.

"Take this as my apology to you," he whispered, and I could feel his smirk pressed up against me. Regaining common sense, I shoved him off of me.

"You must have screwed up with a lot of girls then, considering how many times you've 'apologized' to them," I spat as I began to walk away.

As I pushed past the crowd of wasted underaged teens, I searched for Michael since he was my ride home. I couldn't find him so I tried calling him, but it went straight to voicemail. Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. I didn't even have to look back to guess who it was.

"Fuck off, Luke! What do you want from me?" I pushed the hair out of my face and got a better view of him. He looked nervous. The Luke Hemmings was nervous.