❀ eight ❀

A/N: YOUR FEEDBACK ON CHAPTER 7 I CAN'T BREATHE I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

THANK YOU FOR DEALING WITH MY CRAPPY STORY I FEEL LIKE IT'S SUCH A BAD STORY AND

I'M SUCH A BAD WRITER GOOD BYE

Lilly's POV

I felt physically broken. For the first time, I had felt like I was literally shattered into a million pieces. Seeing my boyfriend, now ex boyfriend, with my so called "friend," broke my heart. I wanted to scream and crouch down on the ground and cry, but I couldn't. They couldn't know that they broke me.

Calum was the first to notice my presence, and he instantly dropped Alexa's hand. She gave him a confused look, then realized I was there. "Lilly, I can explain.." Calum started, and I felt all the anger swell up in me. I was done crying, being vunerable, I was done letting people trample over me and expect everything to be okay.

"Explain what, Calum? How you've been cheating on me with one my my new friends? Actually, you aren't even my friend anymore," I paused to point at Alexa. People were gathering around us, trying to catch a glimpse of what was happening. "You are so ridiculous, you made me think that you actually liked me." I spat as I inched closer to him with each step I took.

"Do you think I didn't feel guilty? I did, I really did. But I can't help myself to ignore my feelings when I fall in love with someone." Calum said, looking down at Alexa.

"If you were unhappy with this relationship, you should have just told me. You could have avoided all of this if you just told me you liked someone else."

"It's not that I wasn't unhappy, I really liked you. You were the one that was unhappy, always fantasizing about Luke. Do you know how much it hurts to know that the girl you fell for is always wishing you were someone else?" he yelled. I could see Michael weaving through the crowd of people as he held Francesca's hand, trying to find out what the hell was happening.

"What the fuck is this, Calum?" Michael shouted, motioning to the scene. Francesca stood there with her hand covering her mouth, staring at Alexa. Alexa was staring at me, and I stood there, motionless.

I turned to my right and saw Ashton come over as well. Just great, the whole bunch is here. "I knew." he shouted.

"You knew? And you didn't tell me?" I asked him, not having enough strength to raise my voice higher than it already was.

"Before you came to the coffee shop, he told me he had dumped you for Alexa. I was disappointed, but I was way more disappointed when I saw you were with him. He lied to everyone, and he deserves this. Karma is a bitch, Cal." Ashton said, then walked away, his entourage following him.

"How does it feel to be known as the biggest bitch ever, Lex?" Francesca called out to Alexa.

"Don't even fucking talk to me." Alexa said, rolling her eyes.

Now it was my turn to cut in. "And why not? Because you know you used me to get to Calum? This was all part of your plan, wasn't it. Screw you." I said as I stuck up my middle finger. People yelled out 'burn!' and other things encouraging me to go on, but I was done.

"Fuck you, Lilly." I heard Alexa say, and Calum snickered. Then, I saw a tall, blonde person walk up to Calum and punch him straight in the jaw.

"Luke!" Michael yelled. I saw him try to pull Luke off of Calum, but he wasn't strong enough.

"You. Are. An. Ass." Luke shouted in between punches.

The nerve Calum had was crazy, because I heard him answer to Luke. "Takes one to know one." he said as he smirked, receiving a punch right in the mouth. I saw blood gush out, and that's when I ran. It was stupid for me to run, I always run away from my problems.