❀ nineteen ❀

Luke's POV

My thoughts were clustered as I heard Calum's name escape Carri's lips. How did Carri and Calum know each other? Why was Calum even here? Shouldn't he be in jail for hurting innocent people, innocent people my Lilly cared about? Just the thought of it made me angry, and I felt myself getting even more mad at him just by looking at his digusting face.

Calum awkwardly scratched his neck as he faced Carri. No doubt they knew each other, since he replied to her saying, "Hi. Long time no see, huh?" And awkwardly laughed. His eyes shifted to Lilly, and he looked like he felt guilty, but I didn't give a fuck. He hurt her. I continued to shoot daggers at him with my eyes as he was pierced by Carri's eyes.

"Long time no see? That's all you have to say?" Carri raised her voice, she was pissed. She never raised her voice unless she was super mad at something, or in this case, someone.

"What do you expect me to say.." He trailed off, but she started talking again.

"I expect you to fucking apologize for leaving me without telling me, Calum! You left me. You literally took my damn virginity then left for America." She yelled. This was one of the things I loved so much about her, what I noticed when we were best friends, is that she didn't give a fuck where she was. When she had something to say, she would say it. Lilly's mouth dropped open at the piece of information she just found out, and I found my mouth slightly parted as well.

Calum Hood was no angel, he was a player, a heartbreaker, a jerk. Just like me. Well, how I used to be. I remember those days, fucking around with girls then pretending like I didn't know them. If they confronted me, I would act like I didn't know what they were talking about. That is, until Lilly came around. Lilly changed me, but I think it was for the best.

"Carri, I have a girlfriend now. I don't think we should talk about this.." Calum said. Carri looked hurt as she stood there, staring at the boy in front of her who broke her heart.

"You cheated on me too?" She whispered, barely audible. Lilly jumped from her seat and started laughing, then butt in their conversation. "Just like how he cheated on me."

I would be lying if I said Lilly didn't look attractive when she was pissed off, because damn. Seeing her team up with Carri made me silently chuckle to myself as Calum held his hands up in defense. He turned to me, like I would even bother to help him. I mentally cheered on Lilly and Carri, or Cilly, pretty clever.

Lilly raised her hand and collided it with Calum's cheek, and I tried not to let my laughter explode and burst through the room. Then, Carri kicked Calum in the balls, and I lost it. I burst out laughing as Lilly and Carri high fived.

"He deserved that." Carri said proudly.

"I thought you were going to cry, to be honest." I told her as we walked out the coffee shop, Lilly listening to our conversation as she took my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"Cry? Over Calum Hood? Last thing on Earth I would do, Hemmings." She sassed at me. Lilly laughed and spoke up.

"You never told me you knew Calum." She nudged at my side while speaking to me.

"I didn't, I don't even know how Carri ended up dating that ass." I clarified to her. I knew Calum, Ashton, and Michael were all from Sydney, but I never saw them until I came to America. We all came here at different points in our lives, for different reasons. Calum's was probably to get more girls, who knows with that bastard. I had two girls walking by my side, both who I loved so much. Carri was a best friend type of love. Lilly, I was in love with that girl. I loved everything about her. I loved how she could turn my mood around in a second. I loved her in general. I was probably smiling so wide just thinking about her, and I leaned down to give her a peck on the cheek as we continued walking.

Lilly's POV

Once we got to Luke's after walking Carri to her hotel, which wasn't that far, I was exhausted. Slapping Calum really let out a lot of anger I had bunched up inside of me. It made me feel like what it was like to be on the other side of things, to be the one to hurt the person. I'm not saying I would go around breaking people's hearts, but I just felt so powerful in the moment.

"Did I ever tell you how hot you look when you're mad?" Luke asked me as we walked through the door. I shook my head and smiled at him, pushing him down onto the bed, now straddling him. I bit my lip, knowing that would drive him crazy, and felt his buldge through his jeans become prominent. I giggled at his reaction and pressed a kiss onto his nose. He moved his hands to my bottom and lightly squeezed, causing me to jump a little. He grew wide eyed and flickered his view from my face to my boobs, back and forth. I decided to tease him to the maximum and take off my shirt, throwing it across the room as I leaned back down on him, nibbling on the lobe of his ear. He groaned in frustration and tugged at the button of my jeans. I comprehended and stood up to take them off as he let out a deep breath. He used the time I took to take off his shirt, leaving him in his tight skinny jeans. I leaned back down on him, resuming our previous position as I kissed him roughly, then hopped off and turned on the T.V. as I laid down in just my bra and underwear.

"Dammit, what am I supposed to do about this?" Luke said, motioning to his boner. I laughed and joked around with him.

"Deal with it yourself." I told him. He shrugged and walked out of the room. Oh god, he actually took me seriously.

When he came back, he was sweaty and still shirtless, and his jean zipper was undone.

"You know, you could've just asked me to help you out." I whispered in his ear as I laughed.

"Now you tell me." He pouted. We turned to the T.V. which was showing a re-run of Friends.

There was a knock on the door which caused me to frantically scurry across the room for a shirt and threw it on, then dived back into the bed, hoping the person didn't need an extra blanket. Luke was still shirtless, but the person would have to deal with it.

He walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Liz standing there.

"Just came by to check on you guys, I felt like it was necessary since I never really did before." Liz laughed to herself as her phone rang. She held up her index finger, motioning for us to wait as she answered it.

"Hello? Trish? Oh my, you never told me she was in town! What hotel? Okay, I'll look up the address and visit her right now," Liz said and hung up. "Did you know Carri was in town? I'm going to visit her right now."

"Yeah, we ran into her at the coffee shop earlier." Luke told his mom, sounding like she was supposed to know this.

"Oh okay, I'll see you guys later then." She said and waved good-bye, closing the door.

The thought occured to me about Calum earlier in the coffee shop. Why was he there, why wasn't he arrested? I would ask him, but we weren't on speaking terms. Luke yawned and stretched his arm and wrapped it around me.

"Did you really just try that lame first dates move on me?" I asked him, one eyebrow raised. He laughed and nodded.

"It worked though."

A/N: YAS GAGA YAS

im sorry guys but the story is over

sorry
thank you for reading

JK OMG ITLL PROBS HAVE 30 PARTS THEN A SEQUEL K BYE I LOVE YOU

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE IDK WHATEVER YALL NORMALLY DO