❀ eighteen ❀

Lilly's POV

Waking up next to Luke was a great feeling. Remembering the events of last night made me smile, and I didn't regret any of it. My eyes shifted to Luke, who was still asleep. I looked down and saw I wasn't wearing a bra or pants, just his t-shirt. He was shirtless and only wore sweats, the ones I had previously worn.

I decided to get his Polariod from underneath his bed and snap a picture of us. I smiled widely at the camera and it made a loud clicking noise, causing Luke to stir as the film was being processed. Looking at the picture, I took a picture of it on my cell phone and posted it to Instagram.

He snuggled closer to me and put his face on top of my chest with his arms lazily draped around me. I got bored and wanted him to wake up, so I began to poke his cheek.

"Lucas, wake up." I told him, but he was still fast asleep. I decided to go downstairs and get food to eat, and settled on the cereal in the pantry.

Once I was finished, I trudged back up the stairs and looked at the bed to find Luke was gone. I went to the bathroom and heard the water from the sink running, so I opened it. Luke stood there, brushing his teeth, and glanced at me. I stood next to him and hugged him from the side, leaning my head on his shoulder. He wrapped one arm around my waist and lifted me up onto the sink counter and rinsed his mouth, then looked at me again.

"Hi." I said with a smile.

"Your breath stinks, so I can't kiss you yet." He laughed as I grabbed his face and kissed him, but pulled away shortly after. I grabbed a toothbrush and threw it at him, and he groaned as he picked it up.

"That was my extra, it's all dirty now!" He pouted. I stuck out my tongue and hopped off the the counter as I ran down the halls, acting so childish.

When Luke came back to the room, he had his phone in his hand and was scrolling through Instagram.

"Did you really have to post this?" He asked as he shoved the phone in my face, showing me the picture of him sleeping.

"It goes well with your username." I argued and laughed. I looked outside and saw it was drizzling, so I decided to tell Luke.

"Lucas, it's drizzling! Let's go get coffee, pleaseeee." I asked him, dragging out my words. He agreed and I tossed him a flannel and a random band t-shirt, while I wore a baggy sweater I found lying around his room.

We walked in the rain while he swinged our arms back and forth. Lately, I had tried to stay positive and not think about the past situations that had happened. I turned to Luke, who was already staring at me. He smiled and unlaced our hands, and instead wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Advantages of being tall.

Once we got to the coffee shop, I spotted Ashton inside, but instead of working, he was sat at a table with the girl he was at from the funeral. She said something that made him giggle, which caused her to giggle as well. His smile was just contagious. Then, he leaned over and kissed her, but I couldn't see how she reacted because she was facing the other direction. All I knew was that she made him happy, which I haven't seen in a long time.

Luke and I ordered our drinks, then waited in a corner. I leaned against the wall, and he moved from his spot next to me to in front of me, placing a hand on my lower back as he kissed my neck. I pryed him off and shook my head as I smiled.

"Not here, Lucas." I laughed as I stuck my index finger up and waved it in front of him.

"Ashley, large decaf coffee for Ashley." I heard the barista call out. The girl Ashton was sitting with stood up and walked to the counter, picking up her drink, then walking back. I caught Ashton checking her out while she walked towards the counter, which made me chuckle.

"Two large hot chocolates for Lucas." The barista said, and I couldn't help but laugh at the name I had given the barista for the drinks. He grumbled and walked to the counter, shooting me a glare that made me know he was going to get payback.

When Luke came back to our spot, we found a table and sat down. I poked my tongue out at him and took a sip of my drink. Ashton and Ashley walked by us, and Ashton noticed we were there, so he stopped walking.

"Hey guys!" He chirped. We greeted him back and he put his arm around Ashley's waist, pushing her a little towards us. "This is Ashley, my new girlfriend." He said as he kissed her cheek. I smiled and waved, introducing myself and introduced Luke as well, since he sat in silence.

"We better get going, the Lego Movie is going to start!" Ashton exclaimed as he checked his watch and stood behind Ashley, putting both his hands on her bottom as he scooted her out.

"I've always wanted to see that movie." Luke admitted to me. I laughed as I raised an eyebrow, I didn't know Luke was into those type of movies.

"We should go see it." I proposed, making him grin.

"Small cappuccino for Carri." The barista said. Luke's eyes went wide at the mention of the girl's name, and he frantically turned his head in all different directions, trying to locate where the girl was. I didn't understand what was going on, so I stared at him until he jumped out of his seat and jogged towards a girl with black hair and rimmed glasses.

"Luke?" She said, then covered her mouth in shock.

"Carri, what the hell! Oh my god, Carri!" He yelled as he hugged her. He had to lean down to hug her, and his height was towering compared to hers.

She had glossy eyes as she hugged him back, mumbling things as he laughed in excitement.

"It's been like, 8 years? Holy shit, wait till Mandy heard about this!" Carri said as she let go of him. Luke turned around to face me as if he hadn't remembered I was there. He said something to Carri and took the cuff of her denim jacket, leading her over to our table. I gave her a warm smile and waved hello as Luke introduced me.

"Carri, this is Lilly, my girlfriend. Lilly, this is Carri. I haven't seen her in like 8 years since I left Sydney." He said with a smile. She said hello, and I noticed she had a nose piercing.

"Yeah, we were best friends. I'm here to visit though, I heard Robert is here too." She informed Luke.

"How'd you know that?" He cocked his head to the side and questioned her knowledge.

"Your mum told mine, they're still the best of friends, hell with the distance and all." She used many hand gestures when she talked, I liked that about her. I couldn't believe I was jealous of her at first, I thought she was a random ex girlfriend.

Just then, the person I wanted to see the least walked in and ruined my happy vibe.

Carri's lips parted as she turned to see who walked through the door.

"Calum?"

A/N: wow fourth update today

it's like an update marathon

oooOoooOoOoooooh how does carri know calum

dun dun dun

im watching drake and josh just thought you should know okay

thank you for 12k reads what the lucy hale

i love you i love you i love you

also you should check out my friend ashley's fanfic (pizza5sauce) it's on her profile and it has a //great// plot

okay good bye friends

i am gone