❀ fourteen ❀

Lilly's POV

It had been one night of patrol at this hospital, and Luke didn't leave me for hours. He stayed here until visiting hours finished, and he promised he would come back the next day. Today was my last day here, and I would need a legal adult to sign me out.

Ashton had asked his mom to sign me out and pretend to be my legal guardian. It was pretty smart, and I gave him props for that.

Luke walked through the door and smiled at me, tossing me a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

"I went through your closet to find you those, I hope you don't mind," He paused, and a smirk crawled on his face. "Also, I really dig your lace bras. You should wear them when you're with me." He playfully teased. I rolled my eyes but couldn't help to laugh.

"So.. Michael and Francesca's funeral will be combined. And it's in a week." Luke informed me. I stared at my hands, with my fingers laced together. This was still a touchy subject for me.

"I don't understand how they instantly died from the accident. How could the driver be so blind?" I commented. He shook his head and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't stress about it, there's nothing we can do." Luke said while pressing a kiss to my forehead. In that moment, I was very grateful to have someone like Luke around all the time. No matter how insane he drove me, he always ended up making me smile.

His lips traveled lower to my nose, placing a peck there. He continued his tease and placed a lingering kiss on my lips, then went lower to my neck. My lips parted slightly at the cold contact of his lips with my neck. He placed his hands on either side of my waist and propped himself on the side of the hospital bed, still sucking lightly on my neck.

"Luke," I tried to say, but it came out as a moan. "Luke, oh my god. We can't do this in a hospital." I tried to pry him off, but he wouldn't budge.

"Who cares, I think it makes things more dirtier than they already are." He said and winked. I didn't know how to reply, so he kept talking. "I mean look at this place, it needs serious sweeping!" I laughed at his lame joke and moved my hair to one side.

"I'm so tired." I complained.

"Ashton told me his mum would be here in like an hour. You can sleep on the way home." He told me, saying it as if it was obvious.

"Your mom probably thinks I'm a wreck." I groaned and burried my face into my hands.

"No, she understands. Loosing two of your best frie-- I'll shut up now." Luke shut his mouth, literally, and walked over to the tacky hospital chair. He put one leg over the other and starting babbling about something I didn't bother to listen to.

* * *

Ms. Irwin, or how she likes to be called, Mumma Irwin picked me up, and she seemed worried. She probably thought I was psycho or something.

"Thank you for doing this, Mrs-- Mumma Irwin." I said, correcting myself mid-sentence.

"It's no problem dear. Are you feeling okay?" She asked. I could tell she cared about me, it wasn't some fake act. She was just like Ashton.

"I'm doing better than I was before." I smiled at her. She adjusted her front mirror and I could see her smiling back.

Luke was seated next to me, his hand resting on my thigh. He was drawing shapes, and when I noticed, he looked at me and stuck up his index finger, motioning for me to wait.

I felt him draw a heart with an arrow going through, then wrote my name in the center.

"Luke, I didn't think you could get any cheesier." I laughed quietly as he pouted at my comment. When he turned to the side, I quickly kissed his cheek, then scooted to the other side of the car. He turned to me and shot me a glare, scooting closer and grabbing me by the wrist, making sure I didn't move again. Before we could continue our game, Ashton's mom pulled up into Luke's driveway.

We piled out of the car and I followed Luke's tall structure into his house.

"Luke?" I heard Liz call out.

"Here, mum." He yelled, and I heard rushed footsteps descending the stairs.
Liz' eyes grew wide as she noticed my appearance; if it was because I looked like a raccoon in Abercrombie jeans and a crop top (thanks a lot, Luke) then I wouldn't blame her. She walked towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Lilly, I was so worried about you." She said while rubbing my back. I hugged her back and assured her everything was alright. "Luke told me you'd be staying here, since your mum is out of town." I looked over at Luke, who was smiling sheepishly as I slowly nodded my head. It would be better to be with him rather than all by myself at my home. After all, my mom was away. She didn't know any of this had happened, and she never will.

"Right, well it's about 8 now and I'm sure you're completely tired. Luke, show her to her room." Liz commanded, and Luke took my hand to lead me to my room.

We climbed up the stairs and stopped at Luke's door. He opened it and tossed my belongings to the side, then pulled out a duffel bag.

"I stuffed this full of feminine stuff and shit like that I found at your house." He said.

I sorted through the bag and laughed when I found my lace bra tucked neatly at the side. He walked over to me and placed his head on my shoulder while he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Those would look really good on you." He told me, pressing his lips against my neck.

"They do, to be honest." I said and laughed. I felt him tense up and I laughed even harder. Boys these days.

"I'm really tired though." I flopped down onto his bed and looked upwards. I examined all the pictures he had hung up on his wall, but one caught my eye.

It was the one of us, the one where he licked my face, causing me to screw my eyes shut as I showed off a wide grin. I decided that was one of my favourite moments with him, and the happiness we had in that moment was perfectly captured into this picture.

"I just realized tomorrow is Monday." Luke groaned into my shoulder as he laid his body down next to me.

"Haha," I teased him as I poked his side. "I don't have school all week, perks of being classified as crazy." 

"Oh shut up, you aren't crazy. The only type of crazy you would be is crazy for me." He grinned at his corny joke and I smacked his chest.

"Ow!" He yelled. 

"Good night, Lucas." I whispered into his chest as I snuggled close to him. I felt him press a kiss against the top of my head, and we drifted off to sleep. 

A/N: AHAHAHA FILLER CHAPTER IM SORRY OKAY I KNOW ITS BORING BUT I MEAN

LULLY IS SO CUTE IM CRYING 

also tHANK YOU FOR 10K READS WHAT THE LUCY HALE

tHANK YOU FOR THE CONGRATS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD TOO IT MAKES ME SMILE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE AN EFFORT TO INTERACT WITH ME

OKAY YES GOOD BYE I LOVE YOU AND TO CELEBRATE 10K I MIGHT DO MORE THAN ONE UPDATE TOMORROW (TRIPLE UPDATE MAYBE WINK WINK)

P.S. THE SLSP MUSIC VIDEO I SCREAMED AND THE NEXT MOMENT I LOOKED DOWN I WAS LIKE 'where did my clothes go lol'

IM SO WEIRD BYE