❀ seventeen ❀

Lilly's POV

"It was an accident, I was drunk... I.."

"What the hell did you do to my best friends?" I yelled out, tears completely free-falling from my eyes.

"I killed them."

Everything in the room began spinning, and I felt like I was going to faint. I could barely see Calum due to my tears occupying my eyes, but I was enraged. Hurt, mad, sad, angry, anything.

"You killed my baby girl." Francesca's mom choked out as she clutched the seat in front of her as Michael's dad stood up.

"You mother fucker, you killed my son and his child! You're a murderer!" He yelled out as his wife sat next to him, not moving at all. She didn't talk, move, or blink. She stood there, frozen in place. From the corner of my eye, I could see Ashton with his head hung low as he rubbed his temples with his fingers. The girl that accompanied him was rubbing his back as she hugged him, trying to comfort him. It wasn't easy finding out your friend was a murderer.

"It was an accident!" Calum yelled back at Michael's dad, tears forming in his eyes.

"You. You killed my best friends. You killed their baby. You, Calum Hood, are evil. You are sick, cruel, disgusting, vile. You sicken me. Not only did you kill them, you killed their happiness. They were the only things keeping each other alive, you bastard! They had a child, they had a future, you took that all away from them. I hate you!" I screamed to him at the top of my lungs, then ran up to him and slapped him as hard as I could. Luke had rushed to my side and hugged me from the front, covering my face so I wouldn't see what the hell was happening.

"We should go, Lilly. It's not safe here." He told me, his eyes scanning the room as his facial expression turned from angry to worried. I nodded, not wanting to fight anymore. I turned to Francesca and Michael in their casket as I kissed my index and middle fingers and pressed them onto the glass placed above their emotionless faces. I noticed something different, I noticed tattoos on their hands. On Michael's, there was the end of an anchor. On Francesca's, it was the top. They were each other's anchors, they kept each other grounded. They kept each other alive.

As Luke and I were walking out, I saw police cars speeding into the graveled driveway of the church, rushing inside with handcuffs in their hand. Serves Calum right, I had no sympathy for him. He killed the joy in my life, he killed the joy in others, he literally killed. It made me so mad just thinking about it, so I turned to Luke. He kept a straight face as he opened the car door for me, and made his way to the other side.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"It hurts to see you hurt." He answered, and I saw him stiffen at my hand touching his shoulder.

"Remember what you told me?" I tried to remind him, hoping he would.

"We'll be okay."

* * *

When Luke and I got to his house, which I know considered my home, he opened up the bed and tossed me a t-shirt and sweats. I was no where near tired, I wanted to get my mind off of all of this.

I sat down on the bed with him as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and picked up the T.V. remote, waiting for the television to turn on. When it did, he flipped through the channel, and settled for the news.

"Breaking news; Calum Hood of Chicago, Illinois, accused of murder of two teenagers, Michael Clifford and Francesca Cavallini!" The words flashed on the screen on the tiny banner at the bottom, and I reached for the remote and shut the T.V. off.

"Fuck." Luke muttered.

"Hey, it isn't your fault." I assured him and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I love you a lot, Lucas."

"I actually hate you, and I was paid to do this. It's only a plus you're so pretty." Luke said and laughed at his joke. I scoffed and turned my back to him, hiding under the covers.

"Lilly," He said my name repetitively between pokes as I swatted the air, silently telling him to go away. He huffed and put his head on my shoulder, then inching down to my neck, leaving soft kisses while sucking lightly. I stretched my head up, giving him more access. He chuckled lightly, knowing he got my attention, and turned my body around. He instantly jumed off of me and turned around.

"You can't leave me hanging like this!" I pouted and shook his body, making him turn to face me once again. He stuck out his tongue and turned around again, which made me sigh. I climbed on top of him and restored our previous positon from yesterday, and lifted the hem of his shirt, revealing his toned stomach. He looked down at what I was doing but quickly looked away once he saw I was observing his reaction to this.

I let my hand travel in his shirt and left it near his chest, the other hand running a hand through his hair as I attatched my lips to his neck, slowly sucking as he stiffened underneath me. I had silently high fived myself for wearing the lace bra he was so obsessed with tonight.

"Lilly.. I don't think you're--" He was interrupted by a soft moan escaping his mouth, making him blush.

"Who gives a fuck if I'm ready or not, I want this just as much as you do. Now shut up." I told him, making him even more turned on; I could tell by his pupils dilating as he looked me in the eyes. I slowly lowered myself down to his pants, looking up at him. He stood up and took them off in a rush, and went back to his spot on the bed. I smiled at how eager he was and played with the hem of his boxers.

"Don't be a tease." He slowly said as I bit my lip. "Fuck, don't do that either. It's fucking hot." I laughed at his reaction and waited for him to take dominance. He flipped us over and placed both his hands on either side of my head, licking his lips as he stared at me. He roughly placed his lips onto mine as he bucked his hips. I slowly sat up and took off my shirt, leaving me in only his sweatpants.

"Fuck," He breathed out, noticing I was wearing my lace bra. I kissed him again and kicked off my sweatpants. He broke apart the kiss once again and reached over for his sidetable and pulled out a condom, wiggling his eyebrows.

He then took off his boxers and rolled the condom on, not noticing me staring at him like a creep.

"Okay, if it hurts just tell me when to stop." I laughed at how careful he was being and nodded.

"Hey, I forgot to tell you, something, Lil."

"Ugh, what is it?" I groaned, growing impatient.

"I love you too."

A/N: WOW SMUT SMUT SMUT OK

CARRI
HELLO

DUN DUN DUN

AND ALSO IF YOURE FROM MY SCHOOL AND READING THIS I HATE YOU BECAUSE WOW BUT THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN DOING IN HOMEROOM K BYE

YAY FOR TRIPLE UPDATES