❀ seven ❀

A/N: double update yas u can call me queen b

also this chapter skips a lot of times so its already one week into the cilly/lalum relationship and soon it'll be NYE so that it can fit in the plot yes okay ily

Lilly's POV

1 Week Later

Today was Monday, and Calum and I had been together for a week. Everything was more peaceful without Luke. It was mean, but it was the truth. I was more relaxed and at peace. Calum was a great boyfriend, he always put me first and never rushed things. He made me happy, and that's all I've really wanted in a guy. That's something Luke could have never done.

I walked into school alone, Michael was sick so he stayed home with Francesca, who knows what they're doing right now. I searched for Calum or Ashton, but ran into someone.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry." I said as I looked up. It was a girl who was extremely gorgeous. She had brown chocolate eyes and black hair. She even had the perfect body.

"No worries. I'm Alexa," she said and smiled at me.

"Lilly." I said and smiled back.

"Yeah, I know. I think everyone knows your name around here by now," she laughed. I didn't understand what she meant by everyone, I wasn't the slightest bit popular. Unsure of what to say, I smiled again and invited her to sit with us at lunch. She accepted and we walked down the halls then parted our seperate ways for class. At least she was in the same grade as me, so I would probably hang out with her when the boys graduated. I should stop thinking about this, the first semester hasn't even ended and I'm worrying about who to hang out with. In a few weeks, it would be New Year's Eve, and there would be a huge party. All of these thoughts drowned in my head throughout class.

* * *

I was walking side by side with Alexa to the lunchroom. She had been rambling about how her teacher gave way too much homework. I simply pitched in the conversation with monotone replies, such as "Oh" and "Yeah." I was searching for Calum until I spotted him, then waved. He waved back and I turned to Alexa, who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing, nothing." She replied and I decided to wave it off.

I walked over to the table Calum was sitting at and waved to Michael and Francesca, who were sitting there as well.

"Hi," Calum greeted me as he pecked me on the lips. I smiled and looked at Alexa.

"So, how have I never met you before?" I asked her.

"I just don't really attempt to make friends around here," she dryly said. I nodded and turned my attention back to Calum.

"There's a huge party in two weeks at Ashton's house for New Year's. It's gonna be epic since we're already planning it. Hey, are you going?" he beamed as he spoke. I laughed at how excited he got, it was cute. Realizing he asked me a question, I thought about if I should go or not. Parties never worked out for me. "No." I answered. He pouted his lips, his cheek bones prominent. But he understood, and that was one of the things I loved about him.

We all talked about random things that were brought up until the bell rang. The hallways were soon flowing with students trying to make it to class on time. I observed each student in the least creepiest way possible. From the corner of my eye, I could see Luke staring at me. I knew it was him, who else was over 6 feet, blonde, and had a hole where his knee was in his black skinny jeans?

Feeling myself growing insecure, I slammed my locker shut and sped off to my last class. I made it with 4 minutes to spare and slipped in my seat. Great, another hour of hell.