Chapter 7(Okay?)

In this generation there is so much hate, violence, and people hiding behind screens attacking people.And a lot of others,understand that and bring attention to people about it,but if have never been bullied or hated on then you don't understand the feeling of being alone.

And most of these people aren't alone but the rest are,or feel that.

It's hard thinking that someone has enough hatred in their body to tell you.So recently,I haven't really been sleeping so well, even though i have a good sleeping schedule planned out.

I was downstairs and i told my dad i had a bad dream and he told me that i could wake him up when i feel scared....

But what i didn't tell him was that i'm always afraid....

At night especially, more like every night.How do i be strong? I'm not sure, but what i am sure about is i need to get there one day...

So in the meantime i have to try to happy and strive to be better than what i know to resort to.

I can be happy.

I can be strong.

I just don't know how to, and no one can tell me how to be something,so i have to try my best to be myself.

I haven't found my purpose or why i'm even on this Earth,and it's probably good because if i had it all figured out,then i wouldn't strive to be my best anymore.

So i have time to figure myself out.

(I will post one more chapter because i'm trying to catch up to present day.But i love you all and keep reading...)-Katey(((: