Hour Sixteen

"The next time I sit beside a Whovian on a 21 hour flight, I'll be sure to brush up on my Doctor Who knowledge."

Hour Sixteen

Hour Sixteen

Jack's plan was falling apart. Logan and Avianna were only making small talk, a far cry from the conclusion he had expected.

Maybe it was due to the nerve-wracking show that Logan's nerves decided to play on the entire left row.

Sure, Logan's blackout left him uneasy and a bit worried but he had no idea the effect it would leave on the pair.

It was supposed to be easy, figure out if Logan's feelings were being reciprocated with Avianna and bam! Get them together.

But it seemed fate didn't like that plan too much. And to make matters worse, morning was fast approaching.

~~~~~

Dawn was just creeping up against the window and Avianna could see the red sun bursting through her closed eyelids.

Fluttering her eyes open, she gasped.

"Oh my gosh. I am so sorry." Avianna looked at the damp patch on Logan's shoulder. "I didn't mean to--'

"I'll take it as a souvenir. Besides, that has got to be one of the least bad things you've done on this flight," he took off his shirt exposing his chest. 

She had to pound her own with a closed fist to revive herself.

She tried to rip her eyes away from him, but her mind had other plans.

"And what do you mean by that?" she stuttered out, causing a smile to appear on his face as he pulled a blue t shirt from his suitcase in the overhead bin.

Placing the shirt over his head, he said something which made her flow with embarrasment. 

'You snore."

"I do not," she slapped him in the arm. "Ask anybody.'

He scoured the aisle. "Hey kid."

The "kid" looked up, away from his phone, a wicked gleam in his eyes.

Avianna stated."His name is Jack. I thought we were passed the name stage."

"It was random selection," Logan smiled smugly. He swiveled his body around placing his right foot atop his kneecap and rested his hand on it. "Alright Jack. You be the judge. Does Avianna snore?"

"Yes."

He didn't have to think about it. It was as natural as a reflex.

"Wha-- Jack! You were supposed to be on my side. I helped you with your homework! I had to do fractions. Fractions!" Avianna brought her hands down at her sides.