chp.2 santo

Santo

The whole time the girl Chanel was here ,she would always glance at me. I just look at her back and starred a little longer when she would look away. She was nice looking. She had nice curves and plump pink lips. She had long curly hair that was about to her curve.
So we was over Jacob house for about two hours just talking about stuff. She wanted to know what we (meaning all the boy in the room) were doing for a living and I told her that I work at bank. No I don't really work at a bank I just couldn't tell her what I really do same with the all the other boys. Anyways after she left I pulled Morgan into the kitchen to talk to her .

Morgan: So what do you think about her...

Me: Yeah I guess. She cool but, she too young.

Morgan: But Santo .....

Santo: NO MORGAN!! IF YOU DON'T FIND ME A DAMN REPLACEMENT THEN YO ASS IS GRASS.

I was so pissed I didn't realise that I had her pint to a wall by her neck.

Morgan: Santo..please...I can't breath

Her face was turning red and her voice would get lower every time she would try to talk as she tried to talk as I choke her.
I finally put her down when I noticed that her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. She instantly fell to the floor holding her throat and hugging her knees. Jacob walk in the kitchen and looked at me then at his sister. Shook his head and walked out mumbling something under his breath. I was so pissed I told Craig that I was leaving and if his ass wasn't ready in five minutes,he was getting left.

2:54 the next day

Morgans car had a flat tire at school,so Jacob asked if I can pick her up. I was out waiting for her to come out for 20 minutes. I knew she was still here because her car was still parked in the students parking lot. All the students had left so I went into the school to find her. When I came in I bumped into Chanel.

Chanel: oh um sorry...hey what are you doing here.

Santo: just came to get Morgan. Her brother said she needed a ride home since her car got a flat.

Chanel: oh well um ...nice um...seeing you again...Santo right.

Santo: yeah. Oh and how old are you again?

Chanel: 16 but I'm turning 17 in June .

Santo: oh. Well I have to get her and go. So I guess I'll see you around then .

She laughs
Chanel: yeah see you around .bye

I nodded and walk off. I went to the main office to ask if she was still here but before I ask I saw her sitting in a chair behind me. She already knew I was out there ,she just didn't want to come with me because she knows what I like to do to her when we alone.
We got in the car and it was quiet for a while and I didn't like it so I spoke up.

Santo: so how was your day boo.

She didn't answer me so I gave her a little shave on her arm. She look at me then looked back at the window. I got a lil pissed and pulled over to a dark alley , that got her attention real quick.

Hi guys I hope you like so far . like I said before this my first time writing so if you see any mistakes plz let me know and if you have any ideas in mind to what you think should happen next in any part of the story get let me know. And later on I'll give shout out to people that I think you should follow because I've read so many good books by people that I want y'all to check out.