chapter 22

As you can see the chapters are shorter now and my grammar is horrible. I don't do it on purpose its just that I try to update as fast as I can for y'all. So please understand, I'm talking to you taylor 😉😂

In the media its this interview I found and its weird and funny at the same time. This was for MLIlove.
I went upstairs pissed as hell. Now I'm tired as fuck and now I have to fucking make this girl a damn meal. I would just fix her ass some damn dog food but instead I went ahead and fixed some chicken since I was also hungry. It took about 30 mins( I honestly don't know how to cook so please correct me in the comments so I can change it for any new readers later on) to finish. While it was cooking I was multitasking so when it was done I forgot that I had made some for Chanel ,and I just ate all 10 pieces of chicken.

It was around 12:00 at night when I realized that she hadn't eaten yet. So I end up just making a quick sandwich and head towards the basement.

I unlocked the door and quietly walked down the stairs. Chanel was backed up into a corner holding her stomach and groaning in pain.

Santo: damn I'm surprise you ain't sleep yet.

Chanel: I couldn't.

Santo: sorry I made you wait. You know if it wasn't for my fat ass you would have been eating chicken about 5 to 6 hours ago. And I forgot about you so I end up eating all of it and I wasn't finna cook again so here.

I handed the plate to her and I stopped when I seen the pair of scissors on the floor next to her. I bent down and looked at her then at the pair of scissors. She did the same. I pick up the scissors and examined them and notice it had hair on it. The hair was black so I knew it was Morgans.
I looked over at her and saw that her hair was cut short. Like super short.
I looked back at Chanel who was reach like a baby for her food. I sat her food by the steps and she started whining. I walked over to her with the scissors in my hand and grabbed her hair.

Chanel: please noo!!!

Santo: I see you like to cut hair do you?

Chanel: NOO!! Santo please!!!

Santo: how would you like if I was to cut yours off.

Chanel: I'm sorry!! Please don't!!

Jacob: let her hair go and leave her alone Santo.

I turned around to see this nigga. He looked high as fuck.

Santo: but-

Jacob: I know what she did. I'm tired right now and I really don't Santo to hear this noise right now.