chp.4 8/8

Chanel

Morgan hasn't been in school for nearly two week now and I've just been hanging with the nerds the last few days. I decided that I was going to stop by to check to see if she was OK. When I got there some light skin boy answered the door. Oh boy he was fine, we stood there for what seemed like two minutes staring at each other until I hear Morgan's brother ask who was at the door.

Boy: who are you?

Chanel: Morgan's friend.

When I said that Jacob came to the door.

Chanel: hey is Morgan here?

Jacob:No why

Chanel : because I cam-

I was interrupted by Morgan coming down the stairs.

Morgan: move jay...hey girl I didn't know you were stopping by today.

Chanel: yeah I called but I guess your phone was dead or off.

She smiled and gestured me to come in. She walked me through the living room and I saw Santo, Jacob and, two other boys that never seen before, well besides the light skinned one when he opened the door. She was finna walk up the stair until she turned around and introduced me to the two boys.

Morgan: OOH I almost forgot, Chanel these two are Jaxon and Courtlend.

She pointed to the light skinned one who door for me as Jaxon and the Carmel skin tone one as Coutlend. We shook hands and then Morgan and I started back up the stairs again. Went to her room and I was very amazed at the site. Her bedroom was super big. Her room was made for a princess. It had stairs that lead up to a personal library and a walk in closet. She also had a deck out side her window, where she can walk out and see the beach that was in her backyard. She had a king sized bed with bed curtains that hung all around the top of bed. The theme colors were neon green and hot pink. It was nice.

Chanel: OMG!! YOUR ROOM IS BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!

Morgan laughs: thanks.

I turned my smile instantly faded when I realised I was to hyper. 😂

Morgan: 😂😂😂😂 girl you should see your face right now and how you just was. Its cool😂😂😂😂 you OK.

Chanel: oh😊😄😆 well anyways I got you the homework we've been doing this week. I know its a lot so if you need help I'm here for you.

I hand Morgan the homework and face went completely plain. 😂😂

Morgan: I got to do all this shit...by when, did they tell you my due dates?

Chanel: yeah everything is due next Friday. And I can come over on Saturday and Sunday to help you get it all done. I know what I'm doing.

Morgan looked up from the paper with a sad face then instantly smiled when I said i would come over on the weekend to help her. She also caught me off guard when she came running to me hugging me.

Morgan: your the best

Chanel: lol I know 😊