chapter 37 part 3

*to reader. (A tip)
Now I've done this and this has been done to me. But I know how to do it.
-note about me=if you ask me to read a book for you, you'll know I actual read it if I comment. ( this is only if your request a book for me to read.)

*(tip) now here's a tip. If someone asks you to read a story that you don't want to read , don't just go to the book and vote on every chapter at once. That how the person knows you ain't read it. First, if a person wants you to check their book out, they want you to read it and give them feed back. Yes we want the votes but we also want you to read and see if you like it. Not just miss out on a good ass book because you too busy wanna read another book by an author that probably don't even be on wattpad no more. Second if you are a person who does that do it right then, 1st at least actual read the first chapter then vote, so the person knows you read it, then wait about 5-6 minutes and vote on the next chapter if you didn't read the chapter after the first. And then keep going like that. And let the author know in the first chapter that it was good or if you had any tips for them to use. That's all I wanted to say.
Because you wouldn't want that to happen to you. Because I know damn well I did not have to share my good ideas with y'all.
*end of tip
And thank y'all, who comment and vote(any rude comments or comments I find disrespectful will from now on be deleted and ignored. And can I at least get a thank you or something if I shout you out. Like that me trying to get your page and books known, and I know you see it, especially if your on wattpad everyday.

Have a great fourth of July

Chapter 37 part 3 (Chanel)
Please excuse the amount of times "dick" is being used please.

I picked up the huge scissors I had before I was interrupted by Jacob, which I was by the way saving for last and probably wasn't even going to kill him. But I knew it would be hard trying to kill Santo if he kept yelling and screaming like a bitch. "Now back to you. Are you ready?" I said with a smirk on my face. I walked up to Santo and took the bar out of his mouth, there so I could hear how much pain I would be giving him. "You better not fucking touch me with that thing." "Um? Should I just cut off the whole thing at once or inch by inch? Huh daddy, which one do you think would be more fun.....oh!!!! Wait lets not start with that, only because it makes me horny looking at it, you know if you wouldn't have kidnapped me I probably would be trying to fuck every night, or maybe we could had a threesome. You know me, you and Jacob or Elijah." He looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed.  " whhat daddy?(sounding like white girl/no offense to anyone of that race.) I said as I mushed up his face. "How about I untie you hands so you can suck my dick, then lay you out on the floor so I can ride you before I cut you off, then cut your fingers off, THEN cut your dick off." His eyes widen at my plan making me laugh again. "Oh daddy you'll have fun too. I mean at least I'll make your cock hard and wet for you, before you die." "I'll chop off my own dick before I every fuck you again." Santo mumbled. "Oh baby you don't mean that."