chapter 19 crazy

I just want to give a shout out to kabria2541 for making my book get that/1.01k and 170 vote. Thank you so much. I woke up at 5:35 to see this girl den voted on every damn chapter in one day. So thank you kabria2541

Three days later

Morgan

I've been crying so much lately. I don't know what happened to Jacob. Its like he changed in over 24hour. Just three days ago he seemed frustrated in the morning and then happy in the afternoon then back pissed off after dinner. Its like he's holding something in then taking it out on even when I don't do anything wrong.
Just yesterday he came into my and just started beating me for no reason. Then he start throwing my things which would give me even more beatings because I would try protect them.

My brother and santo gone right now. They said they were going out to find someone. They to busy rushing out the door that I could hear them. So its just me and Chanel. I walked to the kitchen to prepare a meal for Chanel because I know she hungry because she didn't eat dinner last night.
After I was done I went downstairs to give it to hurt.

Morgan: here

Chanel: thank

Morgan: I just want to say...I don't feel bad about it.

Chanel: what?

Morgan: putting you here, in this hell hole.

Chanel: don't start. And I'm fine. But I do wonder why if I'm here, why are still get beat way more than me?

Morgan: SHUT UP BITCH!

Chanel: make me.

Morgan: you what starve you little bitch.

I snatched the plate back from her and went upstairs. I sat the couch with tears in my eyes.

Why was I getting be more? I don't even do anything and he still beats me.

The doorbell rang and I got up and wiped my tears away from my face and opened the door to see honesty. She was crying and she looked a mess. And she had something in her hand that had blood on it.

Morgan: omg. Honesty what happened to you.

Honesty(cry): where is your brother?

Morgan: they...they...they went to look for Elijah. Honesty what happened to you.

Honesty: Morgan... Elijah is in the hospital!

Morgan: what. Wait. What, why is he in the hospital.

Honesty: I thought he was go to hurt me and the twins so I ...I think... Ohhh it all my fault Morgan (sobbing). What if he doesn't remember us.

Morgan:...😮😢😶 what did you do.

Honesty: this is was I did.

She held up the steak hammer that was in her hand and drops it on the floor . I gasped and covered my mouth from screaming.

Morgan: OMG! DID YOU KILL HIM BECAUSE IF YOU DID MY BROTHER WILL K-

Honesty: no I didn't kill him. He just might loss his memory.

Morgan: that's no better. He's one of Jacob reliable ones. My brother is going to kill you no matter what. You better hope he Elijah is fine.

Honesty: Jacob wouldn't do that would he?

At that moment that's when Jacob and Santo walked through the door. Jacob looked so confused.

Jacob: baby what are doing here. Are you OK.

Morgan: she's fine. Can we go to my room please. We really have to talk about something.

Jacob: where are the twins?

Morgan: ther-

Jacob :MORGAN IM NOT TALKING TO YOU.
Honesty where are my kids?

Honesty: safe.

Jacob: honesty... Where are my kids, that's all I want baby.

Honesty: my mom is watching them ja.

Jacob: can we talk.

Honesty: I don't want to talk to you.

Jacob: Please

Honesty: can me Morgan finish our talk.

Jacob looks at me.

Jacob: fine.

He starts to walk to the basement until he trips on the steak hammer. He sees the dried up blood and picks it up.

Jacob: what the fuck is this.

He looked at honesty. She stands up and tries to snatch it away from him but he move out her way. She falls and gripped her shoulder pinning her down to the floor.

Jacob: WHO'S THE FUCK IS THIS!!

His eyes filling with tears as he already can guess who it might be.

Honesty:(sobbing) please Jacob let me go.

Jacob: ANSWER THE FUCKING DAMN QUESTION, WHO'S FUCKING BLOOD IS IT.

Honesty: ELIJAH'S !!!

Jacob paused for a second. He slowly got off her letting her go. Once she got up Jacob stared at her with tears rolling down his eyes. He turned around and bitch slapped the shit out off Honesty.

I quickly got up to get her before she fall.
I stood in front of her just in case my brother hit her again.

Jacob: YOU FUCKING KILLED ONE OF MY BEST FRIEND!?!?

Morgan: HE'S NOT DEAD JACOB! HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL.

He then reached behind me and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the door. He told Santo to watch me and him and honesty left.

I watched the car pull off and I turned around to santo standing super closely over me.

Santo: you get it you know that right.

He grabbed my hand taking my to his room.

Morgan: 😞😧😥😦😭 pleaseee Santo, nooool please don't.