chapter 21

Honesty

I was so scared when Elijah didn't even know his own name. Jacob looked back at me and gave me a death stare.

Jacob: Elijah Johnson do you know who I am?

Elijah: who are you and where am I ?

Jacob: your in a hospital and I'm your friend.

Elijah paused and a smile formed on his face.

Elijah: lol nigga I knew that.

Jacob: lol shit nigga don't do that shit man I thought yo ass really didn't know who I was.

Elijah: I'm sorry, I just wanted to see yo face expression. That shit was funny as hell, yo ass looked scared as fuck.

Jacob: shut up man(laughing) how are you man.

Goes into bro hug

Elijah: I'm fine...looks at me...but someone else ain't.

Jacob: chill man.

Elijah: I'm chill but wait till I get out this damn place. Bet there will be another person missing on TV.

My throat tightened and I felt like throwing up. Him saying that made me think the worse.

Honesty: I'm sorry ej.

He did say anything but just stared at me.
As he stared at me I started to see the evil in him and tears rolled down my face

Elijah: Jacob please get her the fuck out my damn face.

Chanel

Santo opened the door carrying Morgans body to the bed.

Chanel: santo can I eat please?

He stopped and looked at me.

Santo: she didn't feed you?

I shook my head.

Santo: damn, why the fuck is she so damn unreliable

I shrugged my shoulder. And told her what she did earlier.
I guess he was so pissed that he just let go of her and she dropped hard on the concrete floor, hitting head first. I jumped a little at how careless he was when he did it.

Santo: I'll be right back. Oh and by the way she probably dead so you better hope she wakes up or Jacobs gonna kill you ( laughs).

I got so confused

Chanel: wait what but you did (slam)

He had already walked up the stairs.

20 minutes later

Santo never can back and I was starving.
I got up and walked over to Morgan who was still laying on the floor with her eyes closed.

I laid my head on her chest to make sure her was still beating and thank god it was. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I looked at her and smiled, I wanted pay back. Earlier to day I was searching around the basement and and found some scissor...