chapter 30

Sorry if you already read chip. 31 but this was before that so read this chapter than read 31

Santo

I wake up to a nice early morning. Even with a lot of shit on my mind I still smiled into the sunlight shinning through my window. I got up out of bed hungry as hell. I went into my bathroom and brush my teeth and shit and head out my room. I frown at the clothes scattered everywhere and bent down to get them up. Then I examined the cloth until I realized who stopped by yesterday. I smiled as I knew she had to be around the area, knowing the that with the pain she was in,she couldn't be too far.

I started down stairs until I seen somebody on the steps laying there. I jogged down stairs telling him to get up but stopped when he wasn't moving. As I got closer down the stairs, I could tell it was Craig. But I'm wondering why the hell he act like he can't hear me. Is he sleep? I walked all the way down the stairs to see his head down. I lifted his head just to his eyes wide open and his throat slit. DAMN!!!!! Her ass again. I ran upstairs and woke Rayan up.

Santo: wake up man.

I whispered as I shook him hard. He didn't get up.

Santo: MAN GET UP.

Whispers louder

I shook him harder and he still didn't wake up. I was getting frustrated and yelled.

Santo: RAY! WAKE THE FUCK UP.

he shoot up like his ass was on fire and started going a hundred miles per hours and I had to slap the shit out of him. Making him think straight.

Rayan: DAMN MAN! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR.

Santo: first nigga...calm the fuck down,... nigga Craig dead.

Rayan: what!......... Damn man serious?

I nodded my head and look down. Ray sat down and covered his face with his hand and sigh. I pasted around the room pulling on my curls shaking my head.

Santo: look man we have to move his body underground.

Rayan: where is he?

Santo: on the stairs with his neck cut open.

Morgan

This morning I woke up to kids eww'in and picking at me. I jumped up and smack there hands. They back away from me and laughed.

Emoni: she look like monste'a

Emmanuel: laughs and nodes his head

I roll my eyes getting up.

Morgan: get out where is your dad? Go be with him!

Emmanuel: we don't wanna be with daddy. We wanna be with you.

Morgan: No go away go to uncle ray! Get away from me you creeps!

Emoni: laughs/ she mad/laughs with brother.

I couldn't take this any more. I push them damn kids out my room and guided them to Jacobs room. Then they start crying and I shut the door and walked away. I smelt this awful smell and lifted up my arms. I nearly died. I quickly hoped in the shower instantly having brown water going down the grain. I could sense someone in the bathroom with me and I tensed up a little thinking it was Jacob or Santo. By luckily turned to see Elijah. I jumped in excitement smiling and went for a hug. He smiled and kissed my forehead.