chapter 29

Before I start I wanna know if y'all like these

Chanel

Chanel

The shot to my stomach was painful. I tried so hard to look dead so I could get away. I almost gave it away because my eyes started to burn and since I was already in pain it was hard to hold my breath in. Santo didn't close the door when he went up stairs. So I slide myself to the stairs when I heard the door close up stairs.

I was already three stairs to the
Living room when he came back in to the house.

I laid on the stairs and stayed as quite as I could. I seen as the boys brought Morgan into the house and I climbed up the steps and when I saw that they were out of sight I quickly bring my self up and headed for the door. It was open to I had an some what easy get away. I got outside and noticed I was dripping blood, so I thought smart and took off my shirt and throw it in the opposite direction I was going and took off the other way. I ran far into the woods while holding my stomach. The blood was dripping much and I end up felling to ground and some leaves got attached to me and the blood stopped.  I tired to get back up but it was harder this time. When o finally got up I walked some more and found a river.

I took of my bra, underwear and pants I had on and I got in these and a puddle of blood swarmed me

I took of my bra, underwear and pants I had on and I got in these and a puddle of blood swarmed me. I wet my hair and used my hand to wash myself. I heard voices and hurried out of the water, grabbed my clothes, and hid behind  some trees. I look in the direction of where the voices were and saw Santo and Jacob walking towards the river.

Santo: fuck you man!

Jacob: if it wasn't for you she would still be down in the basement!

Santo: nigga fuck off. Why did you even fucking followed me.

Jacob: because you needed to hear what I had to say!

Santo: nigga you sound fucking gay asf!

Jacob: oh my god do you even understand what I saying.

Santo: nope I sure as hell don't.

Jacob: whatever man she ain't out here.

Santo: obviously...

They walked back the way they came and were off. I stayed were I was until I was sure they were gone.

Night

I was bored and hungry. There was no where to go at all. I sat leaning on a tree thinking and crying. I wanted to get so much revenge on them. I head back to the house and snuck into the garage. The boys had many tools laying around so it was hard to choose which one to use. I grab knife of one tables and twirled it around in my hand. I was feeling lil better, with just a little pain in me and I was ready to do some damage. I quietly tiptoed put of the garage and went to the back of the house to try to find a door.

Luckily there was a door and it wasn't lock. I slowly twisted the nod on the door and it make a loud squeak sound. I stopped and waited to see if anyone had heard it and when I didn't hear anything I proceeded in opening the door. I quietly walked around the house. And went into the downstairs bathroom and check for some medicine in the medical cabinets. When I saw the pain killers I took about 5 of the out and put 4 them in my pocket. Taking one of them. I sighed as I felt the pill go down my throat. I walked out the bathroom and went upstairs to Morgans room. Her door was open so sled right in. I went to her dresser and grabbed a whole new set of clothes. Bra's ,panties, pants, shirt, and socks. I took of my clothes and changed in her room. I even snatched a pair of her Tim's but didn't put them on because of all the noise that they would make. I even got I wash cloth and a bar of soap out her room to take with me back into the woods. I grabbed my dirty clothes and scattered them all over the hallway. To let them know I stopped bye.

I walked back down stairs with the shoes in my hands and looked in the closest for a bag to put some stuff. Then I walked over to the frigerator and grabbed some drinks. Then went to the cabinets to grab some bread and some other things that can last with out having to be put in the freezer or have to be warmed. I set the bag by the door and went to get another for some more clothes. Nobody woke up yet so I was able to get enough for now.

I went back downstairs to put that bag with the other and that was enough for right now....until I remembered the pain killers in my pants pocket upstairs. I went to go get them than I felt the knife I had picked up earlier and remembered what I had also came back for.

🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌛🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌇🌆🌆🌃🌃🌃🌃🌃🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌉🌉🌉🌉

I cracked open Craig's bedroom door. And called his name. He didn't budge so I called again a bit louder. He still didn't move do I grabbed me underwear and threw it at him and he shot up. I stayed in the darkness of the halls not trying to be seen. He looked down and saw the underwear and looked at the door which he had noticed was cracked. He got up out of the bed and towards the door. I quietly ran down stairs as he widened his door and step foot into the hallway. I called his name once again as I held the knife tightly in my hands. He looked around then headed downstairs. As soon as he got close enough I stabbed him in his chest. He couldn't say anything and stumbled backwards holding the knife as he did. Blood was coming from his mouth and he was trying to say something. I stand in front of him and smirked.

Craig: f-f-f-u-u-u-ccck you-u-u!

Chanel: you did that enough already don't you think?

I then pulled the knife out of his chest and slit his throat open, careful not to get  any blood on me. I left him on the bottom of the stairs the way he was. DEAD. And walked back to the back door, grabbed the bags, put the Tims on and left. This time I left to the open road. Off into the moonlight. I wasn't do yet though I'm getting them bitches back. Watch. But for now I'm fucking free.
-12:30 at night

No this is not the end to the book but the end to this chapter. So she's finally got away. Yahh!! But for how long. Who's next? Should I do a time skip. For how long? Who's POV should be nested (not Chanel's)?

Vote and comment