chapter 23

OK so if you go back to family Emmanuel doesn't look like the boy in the media. I had to change if because I couldn't find the boy again.
And in case you were wondering what Elijah and Kennedy lil boy looks like

There you go.

Chanel

I was sound asleep when I was woke up, super late at night. I woke up to see Jacob hovering over me.

Jacob: hey get up...NOW!

I was slowly getting up but when he yelled at me a jumped up quicker than light.

Jacob: I need you to watch my kids.

Chanel: (yarns) you have kids? I didn't know that.

Jacob: yeah. Its a lot of things you don't know about me. I hope your good with kids.

Chanel: why, are they hard to deal with.

Jacob: you'll see for your self.

He goes up stairs. And comes back down with 2 sleeping twins. He laid them on the mattress with me.

Jacob: when they wake you just yell. And DON'T go to sleep on them even if they are sleep right now. Do you understand?

I nodded my head and he left upstairs.
I move closer towards the children to get a view of them. They were sooo cute.

I ran my hand over the little girls hazel colored hair. It felt so soft and the curls would go straight to back to there normal curly self.

I stopped when she started to move. I looked over at the little boy who was suddenly messing with his sisters ear while sleep. I stayed up by myself for at least 3 hours before they woke up.

Emoni: where is I ?

She looked over at her brother then looked down at the mattress then at me. Her eyes widen when she realised she wasn't home.
She started crying then.

Emoni: where is mommy? Who are you?

I didn't know what to say.

Chanel: um...I don't know where your mom is and I am your ...babysitter?

Emoni: WHERE IS MOMMY I WANT MOMMY!!!!!!!!

I start to get nervous. I didn't know what time it was and I didn't know what Jacob would do to me if I couldn't control his daughter.