chap.15

Santo
I was tired after beating up Chanel earlier. I walked in my room and flopped on my bed. I was exhausted, I kept fall asleep and waking back up. I heard Jacob throwing things down stairs, so I got up and jogged down there to see what he had broke. I seen glass scattered everywhere and the TV screen was busted. I guess he seen his ass on the news again talking about that car accident. Before Chanel ran out the house Jacob was telling me and Craig about him and Honesty's fall out and how he was pissed because she wouldn't let him see the twins again. I didn't even know he had kids and I'm pissed he didn't tell me but he told Elijah and then Morgan found out. Then he told us about him leaving the car accident. He said he didn't know if he had hit someone or not, he just ran. I was wondering why he came home with all that damn blood on his face and arms.

Anyways I was trying to calm him down. He was saying that it was Morgans fault and how he wanted to kill her. He said he was going to beat the living shit out of her when she wakes up. I kinda felt bad for her. I didn't want anything to do with this one. When Jacob gets mad he doesn't show any sympathy at all to anyone. Not even us. All he cares about is himself and his target. When he's mad, he acts like me when I'm not mad. Meaning when I torture those girls, I'm not mad, I'm just real aggressive. But when I'm mad, I'm MAD! Jacobs mad is like a level below my mad so, when he's mad I try to stay away from him.

He punched the wall making the pictures on the wall fall down. I bagged up about to go up stairs until he let out a loud ass scream. He had a knife in his hand about to slice his throat. I charged towards him making him point the knife towards me. I tried to doge it but I still cut the middle of my left fore arm. I stopped and looked at my arm. Blood was running down my arm fast. I was mad because it stings like hell. I punched him in the nose with my right arm and he fell down dropping the knife.

After the sentence ( with one hit he had blood coming out of his nose)@Brunette_Blackie wrote the rest I just added or changed a few things.

Even though my arm hurts bad I was still able to pin him down and punch him in his face. With one hit he had blood coming out of his nose. I was pulled of by Elijah ( who I didn't even know was here." She woke" he said helping out Jacob but cleaning his nose and mouth. "Who?" I said "Chanel" he replied back as he helped Jacob sit on the couch. I wanted upstairs to the bath and cleaned my arm up and wrapped it up. I walked back down stairs and looked at Jacob was had his eyes covered with his hand. I shook my head and went to the basement where Chanel was at. She looked horrible. Her hair was a mess, bruises were all on her ankles, she just had bruises everywhere on her body. Overall still beautiful. Light skin, thick in all the right places, flat stomach with a purple mark from earlier when I rammed that shot gun into the middle of stomach and, she had a pretty face, well before I fucked that shit up.
I laughed. "Your woke." I crouch in front of her. "Let me gooo!" She whined and I slapped her. I laughed again and shook my head." Your girl Morgan got you as a replacement." I pointed to Morgan who was still knocked out on the bed. "If I let you go who's gonna please us? Now Jacob has a little problem. Baby momma drama because of your girl over there and I don't feel like hearing his bitch ass complaints and whining and shit." I grabbed her face roughly. "He dose what ever he wants to you. You better not fight back or I swear." I roughly let her go. "JACOB!" I yelled his name. Chanel started cry and begging so I slapped her again telling her to shut up before her came down to the basement. I heard footsteps going down the basement stairs. Quick ripped Chanel's shirt showing a bit of her bra and some cleavage. I walked towards the stairs and when I got on the first step going up I whisper in Jacobs ear "have fun with her." I could hear anything that went on in the basement and I'll know when she'll mess up and when she dose...🔪🔫🚪💉🚬🔌✂💺👊😭😈😈😈

Shout to Brunette_Blackie for helping me with is chapter