chap 9. a few months later ( its starting)

Jacob

Its been a few months now. We got along with Chanel real good but that didn't stop the plan. We moved two months ago and now we are in the stage were its been long enough to were she probably almost forgot about us. We are no longer in the California any more because the house that we got is in Miami,Florida. In two weeks I'm sending mike to go get Chanel.

I walked upstairs and heard screaming coming from Santos room. I heard Morgan banging on the door for someone to open it. She kept crying my name saying "PLEASE HELP JAY". I just stood by the door and rolled my eyes thing what she do now or is Santo tired of waiting for the new the girl?

I open the door and Santo had his belt off and was about to hit Morgan with it. I stopped him and he looked at me as if I was crazy.

Jacob: wat she do this time?

Santo: SHE FUCKING STOLE FROM ME!!

Morgan: please I'm sorry. Please, Jacob please make him stop!!

Jacob: wat did you take Morgan?

Santo: SHE TOOK MY FUCK PHONE TRYN CALL THE POLICE!

Jacob: WHAT THE HELL MORGAN?!?!

Morgan: please I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise.

Jacob: you know what I'm leave.

I have Santo a look letting him know it was OK then I left. I barley reached the stairs to go down when Morgan started screaming again. I shook my head and walked down stairs. Mike was on the couch the couch rocking Eli trying to make him stop crying. I guess he got scared hearing Morgan scream for help.

Jacob: where the fuck is Elijah at so he can take this whinnin ass baby?

Mike: I don't know he just told me to watch him while he went somewhere.

Are you fucking serious 😤

Jacob: look if you don't take that damn baby outside. I can't focus with him.

Just as Mike was finna get up, Elijah burst the door mad as hell.

Elijah: Give my damn son, this bitch tripping. FIRST THE BITCH WANNA YELL AT ME FOR NOT SPENDING TIME WITH MY DAMN SON NOW SHE MAD THAT I TOOK HIM, YOU WHAT she keep his ass, shit this nigga a mommas boy anyways. She need to get her big ass tit out his damn mouth so he can grow the fuck up.

Mike: claim down nigga.

Elijah: NO SHE GOT ME PISSED.

Jacob: you know how about you go take that anger and take yo damn son home then get Chanel ass.

Elijah: shit fine by me, I need pussy anyways right now I'm fucking stressed.

For now on Brunette_Blackie is Chanel and I'm promised Moonlightsex I'll give her a part so you'll be Morgan.

Plz vote and comment