chp.11 Where am I?

Chanel
I walk up surrounded by a whole bunch of blurry figures. My eyes were blinded by the light that was flashing directly in my eyes. I turned away trying to get my vision back. I felt myself and it seemed to be that I was naked. I looked around at the figures and one of them start moving close to me. I was scared, I didn't know where I was and I start to panic.

Chanel: where am I

..no response

Chanel: who's there. Don't you hear me who are you. Why are you not answering me.

The moving figure moved even closer to me the other figures just stood there.

I heard a knife being pulled out. And I start to scream. Now I was really scared. I tried to move but something that was super cold was holding me down. I start crying.

Chanel: please don't hurt me. Please I'll do anything,please.

The figure moved the light out my face and it took me a minute to see everything around me. I looked to see Santo in front of the tub I was in. He had this evil smile on his face. I remembered the other figures that I saw and looked around. I surrounded by all of them. Santo, Elijah, Jacob, Mike, Jaxon,Courtlend, Craig and, ray-ray.

I couldn't say nothing. I was too shocked and too scared to do anything. I would have never thought that I would be kidnapped by Morgans brothers friend.

I looked down and I was ice and cold water. There was blood in the mix and kind embarrassed think I had started my monthly. Santo reached into the water and pulled a plug up letting the water out. He looked at me and frowned.

Santo: no more screaming. 😞 I love it when you scream, it gives me this aggressive power to wanna hurt you. 😈

Chanel: PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!

Jacob came behind me with knife in his hand. He pressed it against my neck. I shut up immediately.

Jacob: wanna say anything else honey.

I shook my head and closed my eyes. Felt pure ice colasp on my legs. Some of the ice slide of my legs to the side. So my legs were bare. My v was visible a little too. Jacob came over to the side of the tub and bent down. I stiffened ass he removed the rest of the ice the that covered my v of me.

He just stared at me as he grabbed an ice cube and slide it in me. I let out and moan the wasn't supposed to be let out. He smile and did it again. This time it hurt and I whined. He smiled wider and did over and over again. It the pain increased every time he would go in.

He finally stopped and stood up. He gestured on of of the boys to come over to us. He lift me up and dragged me to a mattress. It had a cover on it. I weakly reached for it but Elijah snatched it away before I could get to it.

I was still reaching for the blanket when he throw it across the floor. I got upset and tried to get up but I was pushed back down to the floor. I was rolled over and Jacob came on top of me. This was not the position that I wanted to be in. I was already naked so all he had to do unbutton his pants and slide in. He pressed hard on my body and whispered something in my ear. It was in Spanish so I didn't understand what he saying then I suddenly felt something thick slide in me. I cried in pain as he went deeper and deeper. He forced my legs around his waist to get fully in.
I let out a loud scream as Elijah had my hands pint unto the ground. Jacob went fast and deeper. I felt him his body get tense and he came. Jacob got up and as soon as he did my hands were free but then I was being dragged by my hair to a chair. It was Santo pulling my hair. He sat in the chair and pulled my head unto his lap. He unzipped his pants and it flow out🍆. I kept crying and begging him to stop but all he did was lean in closer to my face and slapped me. I fell back and hit my head on the hard floor he got up and pulled my hair again.

Santo: open up baby girl.

Chanel: please I don't wan-

Slap

Santo: I SAID OPEN UP BITCH!!

I cried so hard. He got tired of the whining I was doing so he grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. Prodigy walked behind him in gave him a chef knife. Santo laughed evilly and pointed the knife towards my stomach.

Chanel: PLEASE NO IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DON'T HURT ME .

Santo: to late to apologize

Chanel: PLEASE D-

**************************
Sorry it took so long
If you see a part from my story that was updated more than once that just means I was editing my misspelled words.