chapter 20

Jacob

Jacob: what hospital is it?

Honesty:(crying) Jackson Memorial Hospital

Jacob: what the hell he do to you for you to have did this to him?!?!

Honesty: ja I thought he was trying to touch me. I had already kicked him in his face. So when he grabbed me from behind I panicked.

Jacob: damn honesty... This nigga been missing for about four days and you just telling me this!

Honesty: ja I'm sorry , I was scare. Ever since I found about everything. I feel unsafe around you and him, Jacob. I don't know what y'all can do anymore. He could have hurt my kids if I wasn't around.

Jacob: you mean our kids and you damn well Elijah wouldn't go that far to hurt no kids.

Honesty: oh really, you guy rapped a 16 year old girl and killed a girl who got pregnant. He also rapped your sister what makes you think he wouldn't rape your daughter or me.

Jacob: because, of didn't kill anybody nor did he rape Morgan.

Honesty: what about that other girl, chanel?

Jacob:...

Honesty: right.

Jacob: but that's different though.

Honesty: HOW?!?!

Jacob: BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO DO IT!! YOU REALLY THINK HE WANTED TO DO IT BESIDES WHEN HE WAS FUCKING MAD ABOUT THE FACT THAT HE COULDN'T SEE HIS DAMN CHILD. I WOULD PROBABLY DO IT TOO IF... Honesty look just tell me what room he's in please.

Honesty: I don't remember.

I sigh and get out the car. I go over to the passenger side of the car and get her out.
We walk to the front desk to ask for the room number then went to the forth floor to room 3b.

I open the door to see Elijah laying down with his eyes close. I walked over to him and shook him lightly. He opened his eyes and stared straight up. He then looked at me.

Jacob: ej man you alright?

Elijah: who is that.

Jacob: what do you man? Ej, do you remember anything.

Elijah: who are you?

This chapter was short on purpose. I just wanted to leave y'all with a cliffhanger. What do y'all think is Elijah's memory really lost or what? Depending on the comments( so comment what you think) he may or may not.

Vote for the next chapter . 10+ votes and I'll update as soon as I can. Go back and vote for any chapter that you didnt vote on please.