chp.7

Chanel

I arrived at Morgans house at 1:30. We were going to be getting her caught up on math.
I got out to her front door and was finna knock until I was that the door was already open. I push it open a little and walked in. I heard constant moans and sighs coming from the living room. I whispered Morgan's name about three times before I walked in on Morgan and Elijah have sex on the couch. I didn't stop them, instead I just watched. I'm not a creep or nothing its just interesting to watch for some reason. I couldn't stop staring at Elijah. He's so damn fine, every time he sighed I bite my lip kinda wish he was fucking me. It was turning me on hearing skin slapping together and his comments like "damn" or "shit". I was getting this feeling that made me tingle. After going so fast for 8 minutes he slowed down. Then Morgan let out a loud ass moan. He took himself out of her and his length was amazing. A least 11 inches, OMG!!!! Now I'm really horny. 💦🍆😍.

I quietly run to the front door and knock on the door while shouting Morgans name loud then walked back in the house. I stop at the corner just in case they were dressing then quietly repeated her name again. She answered with a come in so I walk in the living room.
Elijah was sitting on the couch, as if nothing happened and Morgan was coming out the kitchen with her hair looking a mess in the bun she had it in. She blasted a smile on her face trying to act normal.

Morgan: hi. How are you. I for got you were coming over ,come on up stairs with me. Elijah, my brother should be here soon.

Elijah: OK. I'll be down here if you need me.

I laughed quietly at how their acting right now. It was too funny how they seemed so nervous. 😂😂

I was their for at least three hours. I'm not going to get into was happened because nothing happened, we just studied getting her caught up. Even though I did want to know why she didn't come to school for nearly a whole two weeks. 😶

Chanel: hi why...didn't you come to school for two weeks.

Morgan: because I wasn't feeling good. I had a stomach virus and my brother suggested that I didn't go to school until I felt better.

I could tell she was lying by the way she talked when she said it but I wasn't going to go any further than want she said.

I walk down stairs to see Princeton and Santo sitting on the couch smoking. Elijah was standing up with a bottle in his hand.
I said hey to Princeton and he just nodded his head not looking at me. I was finna walk out the door when someone came behind and asked if I liked the show.

Hey when I get 45 views I'll update part 8
...... I know this part probably sucks but thing will get better promise ... And text if you wanna talk I love talking to you guys. Its so much fun.
Vote & comment plz😂😂😍😍😢