chapter 18

Halo all my ninjas I'm back. I'm so happy yall just don't know.

Santo

I've been up all night waiting for this man to walk through the door. Its 6:30 in the morning. I get up off the couch and walk up the stairs. I grabbed my phone out my pocket and dial his number one more time before I go to bed. I hang up the phone at the fifth ring. I sigh and closed my eyes.

I wake up super late to day and ain't nobody even tried to wake me. I walked to Morgan's room seeing if she was woke or not. I cracked the door a lil.

Morgan: wat do you want?

Santo: nothing just making sure my princess is OK ( sweet joking voice)

Morgan: wat ever leave me alone cures

Santo: OK,suit yourself. Probably the last time I'll every try to be nice to you.

Morgan: yeah sure.

I close her door back and go downstairs to the kitchen. I seen Jacob chopping up sum carrots.

Santo: man where in the world is Elijah Johnson at?

Jacob: I don't know he ain't called me lately and he did come home yesterday or the day before.

Santo: I stayed up all night waiting for him.

Jacob: I don't know man. The last I heard from him he was talking bout Eli and Kennedy.

Santo: you wanna call her to see if he heard from him.

Jacob: yeah I'll do it after lunch. Is my sister up? If she is tell her lunch is ready. And also wake Chanel up too.

I was walking out the kitchen but I turned back around when he referred Morgan as his sister to me.

Santo: your sister? Who's that?😂

Jacob turned towards me.

Jacob: quite playing man you know what I mean.

Santo: lol ja you know I'm just fucking with you. Shit now I think about it you haven't told her yet have you?

Jacob: no and I ain't planning on it either.

Santo: why not?

Jacob: because she not ready yet. I'll have to kill her after I do. She'd get out of hand.

Santo: you won't know unless you find out.

Jacob: yeah sure, get the fuck oout.

Santo: lol u mad or naw nigga, I'm just tellin the truth.

Jacob: ...

Santo: you alright man. Damn I was just play with yo bitch ass

Jacob: Santo.........get away from me.

Santo: alright.

I walked out and went to Morgan's room.

Morgan: Santo what now?

Santo: what you mean what now nigga, yo pussy ass brother want you. And wake Chanel up in the basement too.

Morgan: why don't u do it?

Santo: because I asked you to do it. Now go.

Morgan : fine.

Santo: there we go☺

After lunch

Jacob

I sat down in with Chanel in the basement after lunch.

Chanel: may I ask you something?

Jacob: yeah what?

Chanel: why did you kidnap me?

Jacob: stop talking.

Chanel: but you s-

Jacob: shut the fuck up now!

Chanel: OK fine well then may I ask this question then?

I looked at like this😑😒

Chanel: OK so if Morgans your sister and I'm pretty sure you love, why do you treat her so bad?

I stared at her for a while then got up and went to a bucket and grabbed so tape and put it on her mouth.

Jacob: didn't I tell you to shut up.

She nodded her head. I went to go sit back were I was sitting and put my hands in my head. Before my dad die, Morgan and I used to be super close. When my dad was alive I used to see how he would treat girls and around when Morgan was 9 that's when everything changed between us. I use to feel so bad when I would have to beat on her when my dad told me to but then something clicked and I didn't care anymore.

She used to be such I good girl and a best friend to me.

Why I did do it? What happened?

If I have any typeos I'm sorry I made this one at the top of my head and I'm sorry for the long wait and if this chapter wasn't long enough for you.

The message does not apply to the people I got to school with I don't care about y'all niggas😂😂😂😂😂 just kidding (not😉)