chapter 13 my family

Jacob
Me and the boys left Santo with Morgan and Chanel. I know he's rough but he'll be able to handle them. I think. Even though I kidnap girls and stuff I'm not in a drug business or anything. I still need a job to maintain money and other shit. I only work on the weekend so I'm able to keep watching over the girls that we kidnap. I also have a family that only Elijah and Morgan knows about. I was going out with this girl Honesty ( everyone knows about that) for over a few years or so. We had a
normal relationship and everything. I didn't treat her like those other girls. She never knew about them either and still don't know about them. One day she came to me telling me that she was pregnant and I need to keep her on a low profile, because didn't really want a child running around. Plus for some reason I just didn't want anyone to know. Then one day when she was in the hospital I went to check on her and I found out that she was having twins and for anf for a few days I lost my mind and I really needed to tell someone and I end up telling Elijah. Morgan must have over heard us talking because she tried to use it against me one day when we were arguing. She threatened to tell everyone if I hadn't left her alone.

I have two beautiful twins, Emmanuel and Emoni. They are both 4 now. When I leave the house I , I go see them. Majority of the time. I love seeing my kids. I mean I don't show it around the boys but deep down I hated to kill that girl and her baby. Especially know that I had two already. That whole time I thought what if that was Honesty and the twins. 😞

I was driving home and I seen Honestys' car parked in the drive way. What the hell she doing here? I walked in the house to see Santo had her up against the wall. She was crying shaking her head. Santo had I gun put up to her head. She show me and screamed for me to help her. Santo looked back at me and let go of Honesty but grabbed her arm before she tried to ran to me. He spun her around to have her in a choke hole and a gun to her head.

Jacob: let her go Santo.

I said calmly.

Santo: how she know!?!?

I was confused for a moment.

Jacob: what are you talking bout?

Santo: how she know about the girls JACOB!?!

I looked at her with confusion. How did she know about the girls.......MORGAN!!

Jacob: Morgan told you didn't she?

Honesty: PLEASE LET ME GO I WONT TELL ANYBODY. PLEASE JAY I PROMISE.

Jacob: baby that ain't what I asked you I said did Morgan tell you.

My voice was a little bit loud this time only because I was losing g my patients. If Morgan told her, which I know she did, she gone get a hella beat from me. Not Santo, not Craig, ME!

I asked her again if Morgan had told and she nodded her head. She also begged I wouldn't do anything to her for tell her. But I wasn't promising anything. I told Honesty go home and that I'll call her later. She said she wasn't leaving without knowing Morgan would be safe. And I told her I wasn't going to do anything. She hesitated than walked out the door semi crying.
When she got outta her she got out fast. And I wouldn't blame her.

I turned toward Santo. First his ass then Morgan.

I push him up against the wall with all the anger I had for him. I couldn't believe I that I walked in on him having my baby momma pint to a wall. No matter what she said I ain't letting a nigga treat her how they treat Chanel and Morgan. Shit that's what they here for.

Jacob: nigga don't you ever put yo damn hands on her!! I don't give a damn what she said nigga you bet not ever again have you arm around her neck like that!!🙅😤😠

Santo: nigga please, yo betta get yo fucking hand off me.

Jacob: what you gone do if I don't?

I forgot he had a gun in his hand so I let him go. He lucky I didn't have one on me like I usually do.

Santo: look man I'm sorry but what if she ain't take it like someone girl would? All our ass would be in jail right now and you know this.

I took in what he said and I was true but still didn't gibe him the right to put his hand on my girl like that.

I left him alone and went in Morgans room. I opened the door she wasn't in there so I looked in my room. She wasn't in there either. I checked the bathroom and all the boys room and no sight of her. I got real frustrated. I rechecked all the rooms and I stilled couldn't find her. I wasn't finna get my self all worked up because her ass did it before. She ran away and came back and got that ass tore up by the gang. So I'll just wait here. The longer I have to wait the worse it gonna get.

*****************************
Midnight
Was woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up the rest of the night. It was around 2:00 in the morning when I heard the door open down stairs. I knew it was Morgan but in case it wasn't I brought I bat with me. I tiptoe down the stairs and the down was just shutting. I guess she knew someone was coming cuz I could see her just standing. I quietly tried to walk to her with out her knowing. When I got to her I hit her in the head with the bat I had. She fell to the ground and picked her up and tie her down on the bed next to Chanel who was still knocked out. I was getting her tomorrow. She was getting bad!
##########################
Next day

I went over to Honesty s' to go talk to her about yesterday and to see the twins. I knocked on the door and Emoni opened the door.

Emoni: MOMMY DADDIES HOME! DADDIES HOME!😀

I picked her up and gave her a kiss then put her down when I saw her mother. Honesty came and snatched her away from me fast as hell. Then Emmanuel walked to the door rubbing his eyes. His eyes widen when he saw me.

Emmanuel: DADDE!! I miss you.

He jumped on me and lead his head on my shoulder. My kids love so much.😍

Honesty: Emmanuel get down off your father.

Emmanuel: but I don't want to.

Honesty: Now! Jacob put him down and leave.

I looked at her. I couldn't believed she telling me to put my son down then gone snatch my daughter away from me. She lucky she ain't one of those girls back home.

I put him down and he started crying. I wanted to pick him back up so bad but Honesty moved him behind her. She turned around and told Emoni and Emmanuel to go to there room and play. They ran off and she turned back around to me.

Jacob: how dare you yell at my damn son!

Honesty: and how dare you take advantage of teenage girls! You have a DAUGHTER Jacob! Why would I want you to be around my daughter when your rapping teenage girls. I know what Morgan did and I told her that was wrong but it makes even bad enough that you have a girlfriend and a daughter and your doing this.

Jacob: baby please ju-

Honesty: No! I don't want you anywhere near Emoni and Emmanuel. Shit my day is not finna be rapped by her dad and his friends and Emmanuel ain't finna grow up like you.

After she said that she slammed the door shut. I walked away hurt. I can't do this, I need my kids. I got in the car tears rolling down my face. I was blinded by tears and I end going crazy. The next thing you know I was flying out the car. I land on the ground but I got up and ran from the scene I don't even know if I hit someone I just ran.