chap.10 kidnap

Elijah

I walked out the house and packed my son in the car. I was so damn mad right now man. Kennedy ass called me at 2:00 in the morning talking about "where my damn son at". I already told her that I was talking him with me to Florida for 2 weeks. Her ass said she didn't hear that part but yet she clearly said yes when I asked if I can take him with me. BITCHES THESE DAYS!😤😣😠
It took me 3 days to Get to California from Florida in a car. I texted Kennedy letting her know I was hear. The whole time I was driving to get hear she kept blown up my phone talking bout "if I ain't bring her son in 3 days she was going send me to jail for so called kidnapping our son." I just ignored her ass and kept driving. This bitch is crazy as hell. I don't know why I decided to have sex with this bitch in the first place.

I pulled up into the driveway and she came running out side. I unbuckled his car seat and she snatch it out my hand and walked back into the house. I was already pissed so I walked behind her without her noticing. She sat Eli down then then turned around. She started crying when she seen the gun I was holding to her head. I was going to going to push her down on the couch because the baby was right there so I pick her up and slammed her on the wall next to the couch. She slide down the wall with her face buried in her knees. I got low and pulled her hair , lifting her face up then shoved the gun in her mouth. Tears ran down her face like a waterfall. I didn't give her any sympathy at all. I was shoving the the gun in and out her mouth in a fast paste making her choke every time. I took it out and she start screaming help real loud. I covers her mouth real quick. I wanted to slap her with this gun so bad but I didn't. I just grabbed her by her neck and told her don't call me for shit. I called her some names and threatened to kill her if she told anybody.

I walked out the and over to Chanel's. It was pitch black dark when I got there. Her mom wasn't home so I was able to sneak her house without that problem. I walked quietly up the stairs to her room. She wasn't in there. I heard singing in the shower. I walked to the bathroom door and quietly opened it. She wasn't facing my way so I walked straight to the shower curtains. I open them and looked at her ass a little then got in. I just stood there looking at her ass she washed up. I didn't want her to turn around and have a chance of getting away so I roughly grabbed the back of her neck and hit her head on the side of the tub. She kept trying to pray my hand off her neck so I pushed and she hit her stomach on the turning nob which points straight out. She bounced back I little crying and I quickly got behind her and covered her mouth and her nose so she would breathe. She kept trying to scream. Each time getting louder , crying harder and moving more till her just stopped. I dragged her out the shower and put a 24 hour sleeping drug in her neck with the needle I had. I shoved her in the back of my car in I drove back to Florida.

The good part is coming next if you want it I need 230 views and 55 votes. Love you guys
Vote and comment

2/17/17
Give me 215 views then I'll update