chp.5 the plan

Jacob
I seen Chanel and Morgan come down the stairs as me and the boys were passing blunts around.

Jacob: ay Chanel come here real quick baby.

Morgan: Jacob leave her alone and let the girl go home. And she's not your baby.

Jacob: Chanel..

Chanel looked at Morgan then look at me and I gestured her to come here and she came.

Chanel: yes

Damn I don't know way but the way she said yes that shit was sexy asf.

Jacob: how about you come over on tomorrow and chill with us.

Chanel: who as in us?

Jacob: me,Morgan, Santo,Elijah -

Chanel:OK I'm coming. What time?

Jacob: 9, I'm picking up Morgan from school so you can just ride with us. If you want.

She gets up and starts walking to the door
Chanel: OK then .

******************************
Later

So its 10 o'clock and me and the boys are chill on the couch. Then Santo start talking about a replacement girl since he killed the last girl for getting pregnant. We never found out who's baby it was since we were all talking turns getting satisfied. But then he mentioned Chanel. Honestly that never crossed my mind and I thought It was a good idea until I remembered that she was 16 and her parents knew that she was close with Morgan and they knew where we lived .

Santo: so what you think?

Jacob: I don't know man that's like a huge risk if we do that.

Prodigy/ Craig: look Jacob , I really don't care, we could move. You know we still got that house in Florida and we already got stuff in there so its not like we got to do all that moving shit.

Jacob: OK but its going to be suspicious if we just move and leave as soon as we kidnap her.

Santo: OK then how about we take her and you stay here until they get off your case about.

I just sat there. I wasn't sure I wanted her like that. No I ain't getting feelings for her or nothing its just that usually the girls we kidnap..people just don't care about. And I ain't got time for no damn police knocking at my door everyday asking me question.
I'll just really have to think about this.

Mike: ah Jacob you alright I mean if you don't want to do it then we don-

Prodigy: No! We doing this shit we just need a nice plan to go with so we won't get caught. Ain't that RIGHT Jacob?

I just got up and walked up stairs. I went to my room to find Morgan sitting on my bed sleep. I walked over to my dresser finna get undressed until she said something.

Jacob: what was that mo.

Morgan: are you going to kidnap her?

Jacob: I don't know. Why do you care?

Morgan: because I'm tired of you and them boys hitting and beating me to death when y'all get mad. That's why I care..

She sat a little bit
Morgan: why do you think I even wanted her to meet y'all niggas? Because I knew what y'all were up to and so Santo could leave me the hell alone. Honestly I really don't care what you do to her as long as I'm left alone. I'll do anything for y'all to get y'all off my ass. If you need me to lie than I'll lie for you then ..anything you want me to do for you.

I kinda laughed at how desperate she was to get away from my hand being on her private parts. What she doesn't know is that she isn't really my sister. Her mom was pregnant by my dads boss and his boss was in the same business I'm in right now so my dad said he would take her in so he could lay low a while after he killed her mom. Before my dad died he said to take care of her but never let her feel comfortable around me and he told me to do what ever it takes for her to either. Respect me as if I was her father or hate me and it turned out that I got a little bit of both sides.

I sat on the bed and kissed her forehead.
I whispered some dirty Spanish in her ear that she could understand and then told her to go back to sleep before she said something that would get my emotions going ways that she probably wouldn't like ...if you know what I mean😈🍆🍑💦