chap.16

This first part Brunette_Blackie helped with. Y'all should know when I'm the one who wrote certain parts because the way I put dialogue is different.

Chanel
Jacob walked slowly towards me. I tried to move backwards towards the wall. He stood in front of me and unbuckled his pants and took his shirt off. "Please, I've never done this before." He continued to take them off. "Well you will now." He ripped of the jeans I took from Morgans room. I wanted to to push hqim off me so bad but I knew Santo would be listening somewhere close. Jacob picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He lowered my body to wear he could enter me. It hurt as he slide in me. He was hard as a rock. He took it slow examing my face expressions every time he inched his way in and out of me. When he got all the way in I screamed. That made him go faster. He had a wide smile on his face. I couldn't help crying, it scares me when they laugh or smile when they hurt me. I'm only 16, I can't fight back with them, their like in their 20's or 19 and they're too strong for me to handle.

I felt Jacob swelling up in me. His eyes started to roll in the back to his head as he kept bouncing me up in down on him as fast as he could. I knew what would happened if I let him cum inside me so before he could release inside me I pulled his hair as hard as I could. He dropped me and I fell hard on the floor. I got up quickly and looked at Jacob who was pulling on his hair and screaming. This boy is crazy as hell. I looked around the room and saw a door I never seen before. I ran to the door hoping it wouldn't be locked. I heard the basement door open and I ran faster to the door. I finally reached the door and twisted the nob. It open!

Santo: you sure you wanna go down there?

I opened the door some more it had stairs going down. It was really dark. I turned to look at him. I seen Jacob with his fist balled up and he was evilly staring at me. I noticed that he had his shirt back on and his pants fixed up on him. Santo was standing next to him holding him back. He had a smirk on his face that made me want to slap him. I looked back at the opened door and notice that a light had came on. Weird. I turned to ask Santo who down there but they had disappeared. I closed the door and walked to the bed. I looked at Morgan. She was knockout cold. I walked to her side of the bed. I turned her over so she was lying on her stomach. I layer my head on her chest to make sure she was still breathing. Thank God she still was.

There was a sink right the bed along with a cup. I filled the cup water and splashed it all over Morgan's face. She woke up instantly. She jump up screaming at the top of her lungs. I slapped her so she could shut up. She looked at me holding her face, she had tears coming down her red eyes.

Chanel: shut up before someone comes down here. I'm already in this mess because of you.

Just saying that made me slap her again. I grabbed her hair a pint her down on the bed. She didn't fight back or anything. That made me furious. And I started telling at her.

Chanel: WHY?!?! WHY WOULD YOU PUT ME HERE?!

Morgan: I'm sorry😩😭

Chanel: YOU SHOULD BE MORE BE MORE THAN SORRY MORGAN! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!! I OFFERED YOU HELP IN SCHOOL SO YOU COULD CATCH UP AND CHECKED ON YOU AND ASKED ABOUT YOU WHEN PROBABLY NOBODY ELSE DID WHEN YOU WEREN'T FEELING GOOD! AND ACTUALLY NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO YOU, I BET YOU PROBABLY WEREN'T SICK, YOU WERE JUST BEAT ON AND YOU LOOKED TOO DAMN HORRIBLE TO COME TO FUCKING SCHOOL. AND YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DESERVED IT YOU TRADE'N ASS BITCH.

Morgan: Chanel... I'm so sorry it just my brother and his frien-

Chanel: Yeah like I said I know what they do to you but you know why they do it to you is because obviously when they first started beating you, you didn't put your fucking foot down. So now you have to lure people into being your friend so your brother can kidnap them just so you don't have to feel the pain but obviously your still getting beat even when they already have someone to beat on.

I let go of her arms. I couldn't stand looking at her. I wanted to kill her so badly for what she put me through so far. It was quite for a minute.

Morgan: Chanel... I'm sorr-

Chanel: stop. Shut up, its no point in saying it over and over again. Its not like you can get me out of here anyways.

I said my words annoyed sounding. I got up and moved away from her. I walked towards that door again. I was finna open it until Morgan stopped me.

Morgan:DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!!

Chanel: why?

Morgan: because, you wouldn't want to see the things down there!

I stopped and turned toward Morgan.

Chanel: What's down there?

Morgan: horrible memories that I would never go back to.

I softened up a little bit. I was curious of what she was talking about. I wanted to know more about those horrible memories she never wanted to go back to. What was down there?

Shout out next chapter vote and comment if you want one.

Brunette_Blackie and Moonlightsex again shout to yall for commenting and voting and commenting for every damn chapter I make and don't forget (note to readers-) Brunette_Blackie is Chanel and Moonlightsex is Morgan.