chap.8

Omg!! I love everyone who read my book rather you didnt commented or vote or if you did I'm just looking for the views right now just because its my first book. But that you everybody shout out to Moonlightsex and Papi_Lijahh for being e first few people to read, vote and comment on my book. And shout to blvckthrills,xclusivePrinceton,trendynation,@Hailey_Michele and,Queeenz for being really good book writers all y'all shit was dope as fuck. And shout out to daddyAriiii ,MLIlove and,SweetSuspenser5341 for being really good friends that support me. Everybody need to follow all these people I just named frfr. There's more imjust forgot the names but thank you so much you guys for reading my book.
*****************************
Elijah
So I'm no the couch fucking Morgan doggy style and I see that bitch Chanel at the corner just watching us. I didn't stop instead I went faster, giving her a show. I could tell she was turned on by the way she bit her lip every time a would make Morgan moan real loud. After Morgan came I came then slid out in Chanel's direction. I could tell she was amazed when I seen her covered her mouth and gasp then walked back to the as if she didn't see anything. I don't think she knew that I saw her so I played it cool.

A few minutes later after Morgan and Chanel went up stairs Jacob and Santo got here. Santo pulled out a bag of weed and we start smoking that shit up.

Santo: so I hot the the house and shit setup for her when we getting her?

Jacob: I tryn be smart about it. Imma need her and Morgan to stay away from each other for a while some they come to my spot they won't suspect her to have been her last. Then when we catch her it has to be at night when she goes to bed so her mother can think she snuck out. I hope she got a thing with a boy so it would be a better chance that she might have been with him.

Elijah: and what if she doesn't ?

Jacob: shit I don't know....wait you know what how about we move out before we kidnap her so they know or think anyways that she was kidnapped after we moved.

Santo: hell yeah nigga. That's a dope ass plan. Shit lowkey I'm pissed I ain't think of that. Nigga you smart. Real smart.

So the plan was done all we had to do was tell the boys.

Chanel walked down the stairs with her backpack on getting ready to go. She said bye to all three of us and was finna walk out the door until I stopped her and asked if she liked the show. She turned around and smiled nervously then walked out the door.

****************************
I went to my baby mamma's house to see my son Eli. He's only 2 and very smart like his dad. I pulled up in the drive way and seen her car so I know she here.

I seen her look out the window and opened the door. She looked piss asf.

Bm: u ain't seen yo damn son in 2 fucking weeks Elijah.

Elijah: look Kennedy I'm sorry.

Kennedy: no nigga ain't no damn sorry. Where the fuck have you been. All I hear from my family is "where is Elijah" or "if he really love his son he would be there". What the fuck ej.

Elijah: OK I'll get him for a week😑.

Kennedy: no how about 2.

Elijah: damn I can't I got shit to do.😣

Kennedy: what you mean you can't spend two weeks why you damn son Elijah Johnson? You barely know the boy. I'm not finna be sittin up in this damn house all day watchn our son.

She start to cry so I just walked past her and grab my son. Got him together and left. I didn't have time to listen to her shit a t the moment.

Oh I know is said I didn't really care about votes and comments but still plz do
Shout to my friend Brunette_Blackie follow her too