chapter 26

First of all I want to thank Daddys_kitten095 for giving me a shout in her book y'all have to read her book

So shout out to Daddys_kitten095 for shouting out me. Keep updating so I can read.

Rayan

Rayan: be fucking still. Got damn.

Chanel: it hurts

Rayan: does it look like I give two fuck.

Chanel: please just my gentle.

Rayan: please shut up before I let yo ass bleed out. What the fuck happened any ways?

She didn't answer me.

Rayan: I asked a question. Now answer me.

No answer

I smacked and she don't even hold her face in pain.

Rayan: so you don't want to answer me do you? I'll just go get Santo.

Chanel: Nooo no no!!! Please! OK I'll tell you. Me and jay was Cooking, then he went upstairs. Then courtlend and jaxon came in the house then they told me to go in the basement. I didn't go and courtlend put he gun to me and I grabbed the knife and stabbed him and jaxon shot me and bothe me and courtlend fell down then Santo came!

So was talking so damn fast you couldn't understand a word she said but I just nodded my head and continued treating her deep cut.

Chanel: owwwh!! It hurts

Rayan: well now all I have to do is stitch you up then your back to the basement got that.

She nodded her head.

1 painful hour later

Chanel: oww are you done yet!!!

Rayan: yeah damn.

I ran to the sink and grabbed a towel to clean the blood off my hands and her back. I pick her up bridal style and cared her to the basement. They kids were sitting on the bed holding each other. I walked around them and sat Chanel on the bed.

Emoni: where's mommy uncle ray?

Rayan: I have no idea.

Emmanuel: I'm hungry.

Rayan:( sigh) alright and don't bother her.

I say pointing to Chanel and they nod their head.

I walk back upstairs and noticed Jacob was gone.

I walked to the kitchen and he leaning on the counter.

Rayan: you alright man

Jacob: yeah where the fuck is that nigga at.

Rayan: he's upstairs.

Jacob: make sure he stays away from me than OK.

Rayan: alright I'm try.