chapter 36 part 2

Morgan

I was sitting in my room messing with the camera Jacob told me to hold and never wanted it back.
I pressed the play bottom to play the video that was recorded.

It star off all dark and stuff, with a lot of movement. Then I start hearing yelling. The camera finally was still and I could see someone sitting on a tree.
As I peered closely into the camera I realised it was Rayan.

Rayan: fuck you!! You trader!! After everything we done for you and you do this to us.

Elijah: I'm sorry man.

Rayan: fuck you! Got to hell!

Elijah: I'm so sorry

Then I running. I cover my mouth as a recognized who ray was talking to.

Rayan:AY! GET BACK HERE NOW

I fastwarded the video to where their where a whole bunch of crows on Rayan. I watch fearful was his eyes were ate out.

I covered my mouth as tears rolled down my.  Get up to run away but Elijah was blocking the door.

Elijah: where you going baby?

Morgan: stay away from me (crying)

Elijah: don't be afraid boo

Morgan: leave me alone. You killed them didn't you!

Elijah: no i-

Morgan: yes you did! And you made it seem like Chanel did it.

Elijah: she di-

Morgan: your a monster! Who's next? Me?

Chanel: well yes actually.

My eyes widen as she came to the door.

Chanel: you know, when we first met you seemed so strong and brave, but as I stayed here your showed your true self. Your weak.

Morgan: fuck you!

Chanel: oh trust me I pretty sure that will be a wonder experience, since I've been raped by men every since I've been here. You wanna set a date? Oh wait sorry I can't because I just got a message tell me that your gonna dead today.

Morgan: you better not touch me.

Chanel: why shouldn't I?

I looked at Elijah who stared dead in my eyes. Then I looked back at Chanel.

Morgan: because I'm pregnant!

Chanel: bitch don't fuckimg lie to me.

Morgan: I'm for real, Elijah tell her!

Elijah: no she's not! Chanel she's lying.

Morgan: Elijah! Who could you?!? This is your baby!

Elijah: your not pregnant!

Morgan: yes I am, we fucking talked about this shut!

Elijah: your crazy. Chanel please get thus over with.

Chanel: you didn't tell me your were having another baby Elijah.

Elijah: I'm not-

Chanel: don't fucking lie to me. Or I will kill you right now, fuck the deal!

Elijah was gasping for air after she elbowed him in the stomach.

Chanel: your worthless. I don't know by I choose you when I could have chosen mike. He wouldn't lie to me. We'll only if I put a gun to his head.