Chapter 3

It was the day of the charity ball. Lauren and i had not spoke since the night on the roof. Rehearsals were spent with neither of us daring to look at one other and no communication was made at all. I could tell she was bothered because gone were the lifeless movements and now she was giving everything with attitude and anger. Sean was impressed and if i wasn't so angry with her i would have been too.

It was evident something had happened on the roof because Dinah for the past few days as been trying to pry all information out of me. Martin was concerned because my lack of speech was apparently worrying to everyone.I felt like i lost her all over again and i was back to square one with the hurt.

I entered the building and made my way to the dressing room that was assigned to me, thankfully as i was a separate artist to Fifth Harmony now i was given my own room. I was met with Lexie immediately

"You are late miss Cabello"

She tapped her watch and then ushered me quickly towards hair and makeup. I apologized and sat on the chair and allowed them the work their magic. I was nervous for this show, not only because i wanted to give it my all for the thousands of sick children who would be attending tonight, but because i was going to perform with my old band.

30 minutes later and i was stood backstage, i could hear the crowd going crazy as the girls took to the stage to perform one of their new songs 'Cold heart'. It was a ballad/pop mix and it really suited them, it was different from their original songs.

I began pacing back and forth, when i felt a pair of hands grab my waist from behind. I jumped and spun around, to my relief it was Martin. I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly

"What are you doing here?"

He held me in place and looked me up and down. I was currently in a tight, short white dress with the sides cut out and 6 inch heels. He smirked and met my gaze making me blush

"You look amazing! I came to wish you luck, i figured you would be nervous and judging by the pacing you are incredibly nervous babe"

He laughed lightly. This guy was too good to be true, he always knew how to cheer me up.

Did i love him? I love things about him.

"Its a big show Martin, of course i'm nervous"

He tilted his head and quirked an eyebrow

"And it has nothing to do with singing with a certain 4 girls?"

I smiled, he knew me too well. I kissed him quickly on the lips and told him to shush in a playfully manner. He wished me luck and made his way to my dressing room to use the bathroom before he would make his way to the crowd.

"You are on in 3 Camila"

I nodded and took a deep breath.

This was it. I was about to perform with Fifth Harmony for the first time in a year.

I waited patiently and then i heard Dinah's voice over the speakers

"So i would like now to introduce someone to the stage who means a lot to this group, she is an incredible musician and friend. This is an exclusive performance only for you guys-" I listened as the crowd went wild my heart began to thud in my chest

"Please welcome Miss Camila Cabello"

I inhaled deeply and quickly made my way on stage. As i appeared to the crowd they began screaming and cheering. It always made me feel amazing, its a feeling you could never get used to. It was overwhelming. I looked out and my heart sank, the room was filled with sick children from all age groups, some in wheelchairs, some without hair. It was a sight no one should ever have to see.