Chapter 21

11:43pm 

The 5 girls plus Tyrone, were currently out the front of their lodge sitting by the lake, fishing. They had been there a totally of 2 hours and neither one had caught a single fish yet. Dinah thought she had caught one at one stage, screaming at the top of lungs with excitement but it turned out to be part of a plant. They each had their own deck chair and rod. Tyrone brought out a cooler and some beers for the girls to enjoy. Camila and Dinah were slightly more buzzed than the others. 

Camila was between Normani and Dinah, Ally at the side of Normani and Lauren next to her, leaving Tyrone next to Dinah. He had spent most of his time so far conversing with Dinah more than helping them fish. 

"So Tyrone, are you single?" Normani asked, reeling her line in a little. 

"I am, yes" He said nodding. Dinah tried to hide her smirk by taking a drink from her bottle and side glancing to Camila, who was too busy concentrating on her line, as if watching it would help the fish come to it.  Normani however did notice and winked in Dinah's direction. 

"So ladies, what is it you all do for a living?" Tyrone asked, standing from his chair to reach into the cooler for another beer. 

"Well we actually are-" Ally began, but Dinah quickly interrupted. "We are all very successful women, Why don't you try guess our professions, make it a little more fun" she said smiling in Tyrone's direction then turned winking to the rest of the girls.

"Okay, let me see" He brought a finger to his chin and tapped it gently, then looked at Camila and Ally before pointing "Well those two are definitely school teachers" All the girls errupted into laughter and Dinah wiggled her eyebrows "Yeah teachers of kink" Tyrone laughed puzzled and quirked an eyebrow at Camila. 

"Don't listen to her, okay Lauren do Lauren next" Camila said leaning forward to look at Lauren. 

"Okay, well you seem quite deep and mysterious so i'm going to go with either a model or an artist" Camila smirked and nodded at Lauren winking, Lauren unsure what was with the random interaction just giggled and asked him to do Normani now. 

"I would say, possibly a lawyer, you look like you have an authoritative tone" Normani laughed and leaned into Camilas side and whispered "Nope that would be Ally" Dinah heard first and errupted into laughter at Normani's reference to Ally loving erotic reading again. 

"I can hear you, you know" Ally said trying to sound pissed off but coming off more playful 

"Ok now me" Dinah said, crossing her legs and turning in her chair slightly to look at Tyrone better. Tyrone stared at her and then smiled "I would definitely say model or something in the fashion industry" 

Dinah gave him a very seductive and charming smile, before placing her hand on his arm and giggling "Well you certainly charming aren't you...but to be honest with you, you are very wrong." 

Tyrone looked at each of the girls, taking a drink from his bottle waiting politely for one of them to tell him the real job they do. After a moment neither girl spoke so he looked to Dinah and quirked an eyebrow, but she just shrugged. 

"So what is your job Ty?" Normani asked, trying to change the topic but Tyrone shook his head and tipped his bottle in the direction of the girls. "No way, one of you are going to tell me what you do for a living...so come on spill!" All the girls looked to Dinah and shrugged, who sighed and tapped the rod in her hand. 

"Fine, we are an american, multi award winning, super successful girl band, Fifth Harmony, but Camila here left last year so she is now a solo singer, but yeah you are now in the presence of some pretty famous celebrities"