Chapter 15

Lauren POV

Ever have that feeling were you don't know if you are dreaming or not? Well that is how i feel right now, my ex girlfriend literally just fucked me up with her lap dance that may i add was right in front of our 3 other friends. I have never felt so confused in my life. Every time i think we are going to be okay with being friends, we end up in these positions. Maybe we ain't ever meant to be friends, but i don't know if im just drunk or im fueled by pure desire right now but i would literally marry this girl right here right now. How such a geek can be so fucking seductive is beyond me, how she gets me so aroused is annoying.

She ended her lap dance about 5 minutes ago now, the girls had got up and left, they told us where they were headed but to be honest my mind was mush so i have no idea what they said. Camila was still on top of me, she had lifted her head off mine but she remained in my lap, straddling me still. I dropped my hands from her chest and brought them to her thighs, she never once made a move to take her hands from mine, instead i felt her grip tighten.

The moonlight was glistening off her skin and it was the most beautiful i have ever seen her, her hair still to one side and blowing slightly with the wind, her eyes were dark with desire and her cheeks flushed. I could never describe how beautiful she looks and it do her justice. I look into her eyes and she glances up to meet my gaze, she gives me a shy smile and squeezes my hand 

"Hi" she whispers. Seriously how can she go from almost fucking me on a lounger to being insanely cute. God this woman is going to be the death of me. I squeeze her hand back and send her a smile that came out bigger than intended 

"Hi" I whisper back. She blushes and ducks her head embarrassed. I chuckle and lift her head up with my finger under her chin, until its back level with mine. I lick my lips and glance down at hers, she bits down on her lip again and within a second my arousal is back on full force.

"Camz" I breathe out, my voice laced with arousal and want. She closes her eyes and shakes her head softly 

"Don't Lauren, we can't" I can tell by her voice, she is trying her best not to give in to what she wants, maybe im being selfish and careless but i am drunk and im to far gone to let her go this time. 

"I want you Camz" She opens her eyes and looks at me intensely, i know she is having a full blown debate with herself in her mind. I watch as she licks her lips and glance between my eyes and my lips

"We can't" She whispers

"Kiss me" I breathe and tug her towards me with my hands that are still interlocked with hers. She falls forward, clearly drunk but i dont even care at this point. She takes her hands from mine quickly to stable herself, she supports her body by placing her hands each side of my head, her face is inches from mine. I can feel her hot breathe on my lips, i want her to be first to kiss me, i dont want to pressure her to it anymore than i have been doing. I want her to want me. 

I place my hands on her hips to keep her from running off on me. Her body immediately reacts and i can feel goosebumps forming, i look into her eyes and i see a look that is different from a moment ago. Gone are the confident, dark, fuck me eyes and present are nervous, scared and a look that screams she still has feelings for me, i should feel scared by that look but something in me wants to see that look every day. 

She lifts one of her hands and brings it to my cheek, she watches her own thumb as it caresses my cheek, its as if she is trying to take me in. I can sense shes mentally freaking out, so i take her hand that is on my cheek and keep it in its place but run my thumb over the back of her hand 

"I promise I won't run this time. I'm done being scared, I want you, I need you Camz" I whisper so i don't scare her, but i want her to understand how serious I am. Yes im drunk and if i was sober then we wouldn't be in this position but everything happens for a reason right? So perhaps we were meant to be drunk and here tonight so we could have the courage to act on our feelings.