chapter 23

Opening my eyes, i blinked a few times trying to take in my surroundings. I was facing the balcony doors, the sounds of the birds was filling the room and i noticed the door open. It was still kind of dark, the sun only beginning to rise. I quickly strain my neck to look behind me and find it empty. Why is Lauren outside at this time?

I sit up and run my fingers through my hair, trying to make it somewhat presentable. Stretching, i kick off the duvet and turn so i am sat at the edge of the bed, my feet touching the smooth carpet below me. I lean forward slightly, trying to see if i can spot the raven haired girl but she is nowhere to be seen.

I stand up and fix my tshirt before lazily making my way over to the door. I step out and immediately see the beautiful woman stood, elbows on the railing and her head in her hands. Her ass perched out slightly.

"What are you doing awake?" My voice groggy still. She jumps and whips around to face me, not expecting to hear my voice. She brings her hand up to her chest and taps on were her heart is racing

"Jesus you scared me" She pants. I give her an apologetic smile and walk closer to her.

"Sorry...I just seen the door open and you weren't in bed so i got a little curious"

I stood in front of her now. Not sure on what i can and can't do. We had just spent hours making out on the bed but that doesnt mean anything has changed for her. Maybe im too late

But then she reaches out and places her phone, in her hand on the table behind me then pulls me into her by the tshirt and leans her head down so her lips are just brushing against mine, i guess i know what i can do.

"Youre forgiven, but perhaps a kiss would make me feel better" she smiles before closing the gap between us. Her lips are soft and gentle as she presses them against mine. My hands immediately take to her hips and i pull her in closer, wanting to feel her. She places one hand behind my neck and one on my lower back. I run my tongue along her bottom lip and she parts her lips. Our tongues begin dancing with one another, this kiss is full of passion and its the type of kiss that makes you feel all warm and content.

I push her body back until she hits the railing. I let go of her hips and place my hands on each side of her gripping the railings, so she cant get away. She moans into my mouth and it ignites a fire throughout my body. I press my knee between her bare legs, thankfully she only has on tight shorts and a tank top now, i push my thigh against her centre and her hands grip tighter onto my skin.

She moans as she moves her hands down to my ass, squeezing firmly lifting me off my feet slightly. A rush of desire comes over me, all i can think about is having her screaming out my name. my hands quickly move to tangle themselves in her hair as i pull her in closer to deepen the kiss more, my thigh pressing harder into her.

"Fuck Camz..." she pants, but i shut her up with my lips reconnecting to hers. I bring my right hand down grazing the top of the waistband of her shorts. I run my fingers delicately over her stomach lifting her top slightly, exposing more skin.

Her breathing is rapid and her nails are dug into my skin, no doubt creating blood. My head is spinning with how crazily turned on i am. Without warning i quickly dip my hand into her shorts, meeting her hot centre. Her breath hitches and she bites down onto my lip, making me hiss in pleasurable pain.

I begin to rub over her clit, in slow circular motions. My fingers immediately gliding with how wet she is. I move my kisses down to her jawline, trailing to her pulse point before biting down and sucking harshly

"Shit! Oh my...fuck Camz!" She grabs my wrist, stopping my movements on her clit. I pull back and look at her. Her eyes are closed and her teeth are biting down hard on her bottom lip with her head slightly thrown back. If i wasnt turned on before i most definitely was now.