Chapter 6

I watched as Lauren turned in the seat so she was straddling it, she then leaned in closer to me, her lips were inches from mine. I couldn't move, i was physically paralyzed by here gaze right now. I watched as she licked her lips, then flicked her eyes from mine to my lips before looking back into mine. I could feel her breathe on my lips. My heart was beating out of chest. My chest was pounding. Was this really happening?

Then her lips were on mine. She pressed them gently against mine, her hands fell to my knees as she leaned her body on them. God have i fucking missed this. but just as i was about to respond, she pulled away. No, no, no this can't be happening. I need you Lauren. 

I opened my eyes and was met with a much darker set of green eyes. I knew that look, i had seen it multiple times. I suddenly became nervous, are gazes were stuck on one another, neither wanting to look away. Then suddenly i felt a pair of hands grab the back of neck and once again my lips were met with hers, only this time i didn't wait to respond. I kissed back, roughly. The alcohol, the hurt, the want was all there in the kiss. I was pushed back slightly as i felt Lauren rising from the chair, not once breaking the kiss. I felt hands under my thighs and suddenly i was being thrown onto the piano keys, sending a loud sound of keys being pressed throughout the house, and fuck it was hot. 

Lauren slipped her tongue into my mouth, much to my pleasure. We battled for dominance as our hands ran over each others bodies. I brought my hand to the hem of her shirt and tore it off her, earning a pleasurable groan from Lauren, she was quick to mirror my actions and soon my top was thrown across the room. 

I jumped down from the piano, as i was sure Lexie was going to come investigate with the sound of the keys being randomly slammed, i went to walk but was once again lifted, my legs instantly wrapped around her waist, her hands supported me from grasping a hold of my ass. She walked fast forwards and slammed me against the nearest wall, making me gasp in pain and pleasure.

Her lips left mine and traveled down to my neck, she sucked and bit in all the right places. I could feel my pants becoming wet and i needed rid of the clothing. I felt her hot breathe make its way to my ear, she nibbled on the ear lobe, clearly remembering how much i loved it. I moaned and i felt her smirk. God she was so fucking arrogant. But i loved it. 

"Where's your room" She whispered so huskily and the amount of want laced in her tone was enough to send me into climax. I moaned and sucked in a deep breath, i didn't answer. I just dropped my legs from around her waist and took hold of her shoulders and pushed her backwards until she fell on to the nearest sofa. I quickly straddled her, and before i kissed her, i sat up and boldly uncliped my bra, i held it in place with my arms as i took the straps off slowly, while holding her gaze. I bit my lip, knowing how much it drove her crazy when i would do it. I watched as her eyes grew darker, i watched as she gulped heavily as each strap was pulled down my arms.

Finally disgarding the garment to the floor, her hands immediately reached forward and gripped my breasts roughly. I hissed with pleasure and quickly grabbed her hands, slamming them down above her head. I wanted to be in control. I wasn't sure what this meant or if it would ever happen again, so i wasn't going to rush in. I flipped my hair to one side of head and bit down on my lip again keeping my eyes on hers. She bucked forward trying to get me off but i just smirked and slowly brought my lips down to her pulse point, biting hard and sucking. It would probably leave a mark but i was too caught up to care about that right now. I reached under her body with one hand and undid her bra, throwing it in the same direction as mine.

I sat up and admired the body beneath me, the moonlight causing a sweaty glisten on her chest. She was so beautiful. I looked into her eyes, and i sensed nervousness. Was she nervous? I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, bringing my hand up to play with the other. I glanced up every now and again and watched as she moaned. I nipped and sucked each nipple, painfully slow drving her crazy. Her breathing was erotic, her chest rose and fell hard, the sight of her alone was getting me close.