Chapter 13

We arrived at the restaurant, which was beautiful. It was on the beach, the seating was all outdoors, there was little tea tree lights hung overhead to give light. We found a table near the back closest to the ocean, the moonlight making the beach look perfect.

The table was round, Normani and Ally either side of me and Lauren and Dinah in front, Lauren directly in my view, just my fucking luck. The mix of the moonlight and the lights overhead making her look breath-taking. 

"Aloha ladies, my name is Kamea and i will be looking after you all tonight. Welcome to Akron, can i get you started with some drinks maybe?"

I watch Dinah reach for the drinks menu quickly and Lauren quickly leaning over her to see what she wants to drink, just as she leans over she reveals a perfect view of her breasts. Fuck do they look good right now. I don't even care that i am staring and i know that its the alcohol, but her skin looks so smooth and tan, she must a push up bra on tonight as those breasts look perky as fuck, God all i want to do is reach over and put my head - 

"Excuse me miss?"

I shake my head coming out of my trance to see everyone's eyes one me, Dinah and Lauren both with smirks firmly planted, clearly understanding what held my gaze for so long. I watch as Lauren lifts her hand slowly and runs her hand through her hair, leaning back slightly giving me more of a view to her cleavage, she knows exactly what she is doing. 

I am suddenly shoved harshly by Normani next to me, what the fuck...Oh shit i was staring again. I can feel my cheeks reddening more and more. I glance at Normani then the waitress again and apologise. I grab the drinks menu and begin to scan through it when Dinah speaks up for me 

"You know what, she will have what the rest of us are having...Im sorry for her behavior, i have no idea what has got into her"

I am definitely red now, i cast a smile to the waitress and nod in approval of Dinah's choice. As she walks away Ally laughs and pushes me from the other side this time. 

"Seriously what is with the pushing!"

Normani and Ally both laugh before shoving me at the same time. Dinah and Lauren now joining in on the laughter. 

"Seriously though, what was that? Do you have a crush on the waitress?"

I whip my head up at Ally's comment shocked

"Oh my God no! I just got a little distracted at how beautiful this place is"

"Oh please, you were reduced to a blubbering mess Mila, you totally have crush on her...Hell i even think i do, shes incredible"

We all look in the direction of the waitress, i wont lie she is stunning. Long brown hair, a perfect figure and well that ass, she does have a pretty fine ass, her tan making her look that little more perfect. 

"You are totally checking her out Chancee"

Oh come on not her too. I catch a glimpse of Lauren and she looks slightly pissed. Hold up is she jealous? Oh my god she is...Okay maybe i can have a little fun with this

"Okay fine, she's hot now can we drop it please?"

Dinah leans forward placing her hands on the table in front of her looking at me like she has won a prize. 

"Mila, this is perfect, you just broke up with Martin and need a rebound, who better than a little Hawaiian hottie that you wont ever see again"

"Wait! You broke up with Martin?" Ally states shocked, i forgot to mention it too everyone, but i did tell Dinah and i assumed she would tell everyone as she usually doesn't hold information well.